!!!Urgent....Big Cephalotus with BIG problem

publicizer

"I"-'Keep' Looking on-GOOGLE at Some-of-These STRANGE Mixes / Mixtures Coming-OUT of The Northern-Hemisphere ... &-They ALL-Appear to-Be Scraped-OUT of The-Nether-Regions of-Some TOILET Situated in Some Dingle at The-End of R-BOTTOMLANDS Garden!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Apparently,... It's Some MAGIC-Recipe that's Evaded Conjecture!!!??? >(*U^)<

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I"-'Keep' Looking on-GOOGLE at Some-of-These STRANGE Mixes / Mixtures Coming-OUT of The Northern-Hemisphere ... &-They ALL-Appear to-Be Scraped-OUT of The-Nether-Regions of-Some TOILET Situated in Some Dingle at The-End of R-BOTTOMLANDS Garden!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Apparently,... It's Some MAGIC-Recipe that's Evaded Conjecture!!!??? >(*U^)<

A lot of mixes just contain additional 'inert' materials in differing quantities. I have yet to see much difference in growth rate between the various mixes. I personally like trying some more 'active' ingredients, such as in my dune sand experiment, though this obviously comes with a risk of killing the plants, so most people would feel more comfortable being on the safe side and using the pre-prescribed mixes.

Well, ... to-Start-OFF-With: "What's-Your Recipe", so-to-Speak.

To-Show-You that It's 'Not'-ALL One-Sided I'll-GO 'First':

(1) I've-'Found' that Adding Two-Parts of 'Fine'-Polystyrene (Cut just with R-Cheap "Me-Love-You-Long-Time" $2-Dollar Grater from Down The-Usual Generic-Supermarket is-Quite Adequate / Sufficient) to 5-Parts Peat Makes-R-Very-Good 'OPEN'-Mix, so-to-Speak.

http://www.vcu.edu/csbc/chiu/research/wlc-gunnera.html

(2) Acid-Washing Your-Sand Gives-One Crystal-Clear 'White'-Quarzite ... just-as One Sees-it in-Nature Which'll Make Your-Plants Slightly 'Iron'-Deficient that Appears to-Be Important regarding the-Above Website Information ... Since Iron & Nitrogen Deficiencies Appear-to-Exist Down The-Same if-'Not' Similar Biochemical-Pathways ... Which-IS 'Why' LEGUMES usually Grow-Poorly on Sandy-Soils since-They Can't-'Form' Ample-Quantities of NITROGENSE Due-to Lack-of-Iron rather-than Molybdenum, Per-se!!!

OK, 'That's-R-START ... Now-it-Your-Turn to-Come-Clean, so-to-Speak (Do-They Have-The-Balls, so-to-Speak, METHINKST!!!??? >(*U^)<)

Yeah, ... The-UGLY-Tree May-'Not' be-PRETTY ... but-When You-Give-it R-GOOD-Shake ... You-NEVER-'Know' What May 'Drop'-OUT, so-to-Speak!!! >(*U^)<

Come-ON ... Let's-be FAIR ... "I"-Did-Give-You R-Heads-UP Regarding The-GUNNERA Info. NOW You-Probably Have-R-Much-'Better'-Chance of Creating some RED-Sphagnum-Moss!!! >(*U^)<

Yes, ... that-IS Rather IRONIC If-"I"-Can Understand BOTH Mine-&-Yours ... What Does-'Thart'-Say About You-Plural!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)< &-Yet MOZART 'Makes'-It 'Sound' ALL-Soo-Easy ... We've-'Had' ~200-Years to-Study All-His piano-Sonatas &-Yet 'Still'-NOONE Produces NEW-Mozart!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Is-It 'Just'-ME ... or-IS Mozart FRACTUAL!!!???

If-It-'IS' ... Then It-Holds-OUT 'Hope' for The-Missing Section of EINE-KLEINE NACHTMUSIK.

His-'Best'? Most-Familiar, Inspirational? Work ... &-We Go-&-'Lose' One-WHOLE-Section of-It &-You're Complaining-about My-Graphics. Please Lets Show-R-Sense-of-Proportion!!! >(*U^)< >(*U^)< >(*U^)< ["That's-R-Joke, Joyce" ... in-Case You-R Unfamiliar with My-Tongue-in-Cheek, Style]

Yes, ... that-IS Rather IRONIC If-"I"-Can Understand BOTH Mine-&-Yours ... What Does-'Thart'-Say About You-Plural!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)< &-Yet MOZART 'Makes'-It 'Sound' ALL-Soo-Easy ... We've-'Had' ~200-Years to-Study All-His piano-Sonatas &-Yet 'Still'-NOONE Produces NEW-Mozart!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Is-It 'Just'-ME ... or-IS Mozart FRACTUAL!!!???

If-It-'IS' ... Then It-Holds-OUT 'Hope' for The-Missing Section of EINE-KLEINE NACHTMUSIK.

His-'Best'? Most-Familiar, Inspirational? Work ... &-We Go-&-'Lose' One-WHOLE-Section of-It &-You're Complaining-about My-Graphics. Please Lets Show-R-Sense-of-Proportion!!! >(*U^)< >(*U^)< >(*U^)< ["That's-R-Joke, Joyce" ... in-Case You-R Unfamiliar with My-Tongue-in-Cheek, Style]

When the finer details of everything is studied, fractals is evident... So yes Mozart would be fractal.