New greenhouse & location

Hi all,

Finally I bought myself a new greenhouse and moved my plants to a new sunny location. Now I have three times the space I had before and have sun from sunrise till sunset.

Here are some pictures of my new greenhouse and of course a lot of plant-pics!

20012010021.jpg

20012010028.jpg

20012010033.jpg

20012010020.jpg

27032010049.jpg

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5299.JPG

IMG_5305.JPG

Be continued...

A brand new GH and already it's full. Doesn't take long does it! Where are you going to put the second one? :sun_bespectacled:

I was wondering the same thing :tu:

Thank you all for your nice words and compliments! :)

A brand new GH and already it's full. Doesn't take long does it! Where are you going to put the second one? :D

It looks almost full, but there's a lot of space between the plants right now. You can't see that on the pictures. Besides that, the smaller growing tables on the right are temporary. They are from my first greenhouse. I'm planning to make the same growing tables on the right as I have on the left and back of the greenhouse. That will create a lot more of space too! This greenhouse will do for a few years :P.

Cheers,

Ries

Edited by TheCarnifreak

IMG_5459.JPG

Be continued...

Hello Ries

What is the name of this Sarracenia or cross?And is the pitcher always deformed or only because starting in growing season?

Regards Alexander

PS:Wonderfull pics.

Edited by fischermans

Hello Ries

What is the name of this Sarracenia or cross?And is the pitcher always deformed or only because starting in growing season?

Regards Alexander

PS:Wonderfull pics.

Hello Alexander,

When I bought this plant it didn't have deformed pitchers, so is does make normal pitchers too. Its sending another picture up, I'll post a pic if it isn' t deformed.

This is my FL108: S. flava var. flava, Wakulla Co., Fl.

Cheers!

Hi Ries,

It was nice visiting you and having it seen with my own eyes it is truly a great job you pulled of, blood sweat and tears paid off! Congrats! :rolleyes: