Spring Neps

Finally managed to divide my plants into two greenhouses. Here are photos from one, where I have left these plants alone as they seem to be doing nicely unmoved.

Welcome to the forest.

welcometotheforest.jpg

inermisb.jpg

dubiab.jpg

Nrajah-2.jpg

N.hamata and friends

hamataforest.jpg

hamataforests.jpg

hamatatypical.jpg

hamatab.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

macroAW.jpg

truncataxlowii.jpg

Trus.jpg

Enjoy

Edited by Simon Lumb

Simply, beautiful.

And I´m thinking about my greenhouse, but in Alicante the temperature it´s too high in summer, and low in winter, it´s difficult the care of Nepenthes in my home :man_in_love: .

Simon, congratulations, your N.Hamata it´s sublime.

Will.

Pure paradise! Absolutely wonderful. I lost myself by looking at those pictures. I look forward to the years ahead when some day I might be able to reach such magnificence in my own collection. An absolute inspiration you are Sir! :) Just wow!!!

Stunning plants as always. I just love the N.inermis, my favorite Nep.

Thanks for sharing!

Nadja

Dear All

Thanks for your kind comments a lot of years growth and patience has gone into some of these plants and most (not all) of these plants have reached or are close to the flowering stage and am using the plants in this greenhouse to breed from.

Jimmie, the veitchii is a striped form from Bareo. I have three different striped forms all from seed but the one shown in the photo is by far the most colourfull and spectacular I refer to this as N.veitchii 'candy stripe' sadly its a painfully slow grower. I let it flower last year and it turned out to be big mistake since it really seemed to drain the plants energy and only now is it starting to recover. I will only let it flower again when I can breed it with one of the other forms.

Amori the macro pitcher is actually from a basal shoot. This is the hotly debated AW macro clone, for comparison the final photo is N.xTrusmadiensis.

djh the hamatas are growing well I have a few different forms both from seed and clones of this species, the photos shown are all from basal offshoots as I tend to cut the vines to encourage bushier plants. However on a couple I have let them vine for flowers.

Dave (Osmosis) the lowii form (previous thread) is the Kinabalu form in my opinion the nicest form and certainly more robust than the Trus forms.

Jens well spotted I couldnt believe it when my little cuttings started to flower I was very pleased. I will send you the vogelii next week.

S

Edited by Simon Lumb

• 2 years later...