Hello everybody

I´m looking for the email I know that to connect with Allen lowrei should always send a letter but have told me that Allen lowrei already has an email and wanted to know if you have your email and if possible send it to me in an mp to contact him.

Kind Regards

Mario

Hello everybody

I´m looking for the email I know that to connect with Allen lowrei should always send a letter but have told me that Allen lowrei already has an email and wanted to know if you have your email and if possible send it to me in an mp to contact him.

Kind Regards

Mario

Hi, Mario

If you send Allen an email requesting his catalogue, all you will get is a reply asking you to send a letter with AUS $20 to cover postage.

Regards

Langy

Hello everybody

Kind Regards

Mario

Francine: I don't think it's appropriate to disclose the contact details of an individual here unless you have his express permission. It's OK for you to send a personal message, but you are making somebody's email address public to the world here. I know I would hate for someone to put up my email address for spambots and address harvesters to find... though it's probably too late now.

Please remove it.

Miguel.

For the reasons Miguel has stated it is not a good idea to disclose the email address here in full. It is listed on the front of last years catalogue though so I doubt that Allen will care who has access to it.

Francine: I don't think it's appropriate to disclose the contact details of an individual here unless you have his express permission. It's OK for you to send a personal message, but you are making somebody's email address public to the world here. I know I would hate for someone to put up my email address for spambots and address harvesters to find... though it's probably too late now.

Please remove it.

Miguel.

My sole excuse is that I have never before had anything to do with a forum format, and was unaware just how insecure it was. Mea culpa !

On the matter of his email address, Allen Lowrie is quite happy for other enthusiasts to be made aware of it – I asked.

He also advises his catalogue is available in PDF format, but warns it is about 2.6 MB in size and apparently some of the free Hotmail accounts only allow 1 mb of in-box data. Those affected “... would have to send me their mailing address so I could send them a catalogue by snail mail and I would ask that they cover the packaging & postage cost of $5AU.” (I think it now comes on a CD) That cost, of course, would be to the UK; it would be wise to check with him first for other countries

Hope this is of some assistance