Advise wanted on where to purchase deep trays and square pots

Hi,

I'm planning early for care of my plants during my holidays this year. Previously I've been able to rely on someone watering them every day but this might not be an option this year. As such, I need to provide my plants with as big a water reservoir as possible so they only need watering every few days. All of the square pot and tray combinations I have seen have shallow trays but I require deep trays, especially for my Utricularia. Most of my plants that will need care are on 78cm x 24cm shelves so ideally I am looking for a tray/pot combination which would best utilise this space. Any suggestions on anything suitable?

Thanks,

Carl

The Garland trays are very good value, mainly because they will last you an age.

Garland Trays

If you have got access to the main you could make something like this, automatic top up.

Just a pump in a water bucket set on a timer really :)

That Garland product site is superb-thanks for that Joel. Have you seen their grow beds? They'd make a great Bog garden.

I use the garland 2ft square trays as the fit perfectly in the greenhouse, no wasted space !

Anyone local to this place can pick up supplies in bulk, cuts the cost down on pots & labels bhgsltd. They will deliver too but havent a clue how good or bad that service is.

Again, I buy the slightly more expensive, TEKU pots, but they should last a long time so to me makes more sense.

Edited by -=Joel=-