[Almost Dionaea] July 09

Hope you'll enjoy it :)

87088432.jpg

66765549.jpg

Too much is ... too much! ( captured naturaly)

ceph.jpg

sl1t.jpg

26790693.jpg

sl2m.jpg

Sedlings [shark's teeth]X[Green sawtooth] (Semé en 2008)

ssls.jpg

ssl1c.jpg

(Sedlings 2006~2007)

ct1x.jpg

55468577.jpg

"Cross teeth"

93087639.jpg

'Shark's teeth' that comes from false viviparity see post : Here (Bottom of the page)

gst.jpg

'Green sawtooth'

Good pictures Gayl,

It's great to see one of my red dentates doing well - my one is always struggling.

Also I've never seen one of those weird traps on a Funnel Trap plant before, I've had them on a Cerebere and on a Gap Teeth vft.

Trev.

Edited by Trev

Good pictures Gayl,

It's great to see one of my red dentates doing well - my one is always struggling.

Also I've never seen one of those weird traps on a Funnel Trap plant before, I've had them on a Cerebere and on a Gap Teeth vft.

Trev.

Hi Trev,

Nice to read those compliments :) Here, the 'Trev red dentate' produce larger traps than the 'Red pirhana', the comparative plant of red pirhana is adult for a few years. But the 'T R Dentate' is not already adult and continue it's evolution. For a better comparison, i will repot one of each in the same recipient on next spring.

Well, here is not the first time that the 'Funnel traps' produce this kind of traps, and it come from you.

I dont grow cerbere, does it always produce those traps?

What conditions are you growing the Trev's Red Dentate in - inside a greenhouse or outside, full sun or shade?

I've only had 2 weird traps on my Cerebere and 2 on my Gap Teeth:

Cerebere - http://www.vftshop.com/images/bigPics/weird1.jpg

Gap Teeth - http://www.vftshop.com/images/bigPics/gaptweirds.jpg

Would be wonderful to have a vft that just grew them.

Trev.

What conditions are you growing the Trev's Red Dentate in - inside a greenhouse or outside, full sun or shade?

I dont have any greenhouse ;) all plants are growing in full sun (between ~10 AM to ~7 PM in full summer)

I've only had 2 weird traps on my Cerebere and 2 on my Gap Teeth:

..And 2 on my funnel traps! That suck's ! But i'm sure that there is a reason , Guillaume talk about the water level, but that is not sure.

I've noticed on my funnel traps that i grow under artificial light, that the onces that grow under grow light (almost blue ) make more traps with funnel than the plants that growing under bloom lights (almost red ) ,(water levels , t° , peat , ... are identical) but there is a big difference of power(W) Between the two systems that i use so that is not really concluent.

Would be wonderful to have a vft that just grew them.

Trev.

Let's the time make it's job ;)

Thanks,

Gayl

What to say.....Gayl your plants are great as always!!!!

that weired funnel it's very interesting!!

i hope you'll give us a some informations about that Fondue flower....

Max

Hi Max ;)

Thanks, thanks, thanks (as always :chiffa: )

I Have an other weird forming on a division of this plant(in the same pot) and after those weirds traps come funnel trap (on each)

Be sure i will post other pics ;)

I wonder if the fondue flowers make fondue petals (still dreaming!) I have green sawtooth that forming a flower stem at same time , i will cross those two (indoor?) .

Kind regards ,

Gayl

Very nice Gayl, is it completely all green?

All the traps are green, sometimes a light pinky colour as we can see on "all green"" cultivar(s).

I grow all the plants from this sedling in full sun ;) The other plants have a light red colouration.

Kind regards,

Gayl :)