Some really nice looking plants.

How old is the one in flower? It looks very healthy and vigorous.

I have a batch of Roridula seedlings, but with the exception of the Dentata seedlings they all have a red tinge.

Are your plants in full sun?

Some really nice looking plants.

How old is the one in flower? It looks very healthy and vigorous.

I have a batch of Roridula seedlings, but with the exception of the Dentata seedlings they all have a red tinge.

Are your plants in full sun?

I'm not sure, but I thing it is about 3 years old plant. It was a present from my friend. Big plant is in outdoor cultivation, but the seedlings are behind southern window. Maybe I try to place them in full sun.

Off topic: Have you any seedling of R. dentata?

I'm not sure, but I thing it is about 3 years old plant. It was a present from my friend. Big plant is in outdoor cultivation, but the seedlings are behind southern window. Maybe I try to place them in full sun.

Off topic: Have you any seedling of R. dentata?

I had 5 seeds of each R.Gorgonias and R.Dentata most of them germinated but of my R.Dentata seedlings only 2 seem to be doing ok.

I was just wondering about the coloration because you had mentioned that your plants are in outdoor cultivation. Since mine are under fluorescent lights I thought it would be interesting to know if there are variations in the colour of this species.

Good job getting it to flowering size! It's a nice plant. :tu:

• 3 weeks later...
You grow the plant in which Czech replublic? Europe? Also how you get you the pameridea there?

I don't know about another Czech rep. :-) Yes, in central Europe. :-)

The Pameridea were gifts with the plant. And how the Pameriidae get to him - I don't know.

Today's photo of seedlings - they are at indoor cultivation on southern windowsill. At outdoor cultivation is only the big one

seedlings 1

seedlings 1

Edited by CZDalkan

To CZDalkan: I have to say you´ve got beatifull roridula gorgonias also pameridae looks very helthy .

In Czech TO CZDalkan : No musím říct,že tvoje roridulky rostou prostě nádherně. Ten semenáček je skvělej a ty květy s klopuškama taky :). Už se těším až budeš mít roridulu dentatu. Zatím ahoj Leoš :tu:

to toimeme: big Roridula is at outdoor cultivation. In full sun. Pot is standing in 1cm of water. Sometimes is without any water level. At this time has 3 big and 5 small heads. And 12 flowers of course :)

I hope to some seeds to get from them.

Small plants are at indoor cultivation. They are on the southern windowsill - full sun. Method of cultivation is the same as in case of mature plant.

I had 5 seeds of each R.Gorgonias and R.Dentata most of them germinated but of my R.Dentata seedlings only 2 seem to be doing ok.

I was just wondering about the coloration because you had mentioned that your plants are in outdoor cultivation. Since mine are under fluorescent lights I thought it would be interesting to know if there are variations in the colour of this species.

I would have thought that you were in the ideal climate for growing outside, why do you grow them under lights?

I would have thought that you were in the ideal climate for growing outside, why do you grow them under lights?

to gardenofeden: It's not my text about growing under lights. I have not special light for Roridula at winter neither summer. Only the sun. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Without doubt this kind proto-carnivorous is very interesting, though not widespread, due in part to the difficulty presented by this growing plant.

Their are very beautiful, and the fact that seeds are germinating, means you provide ideal growing conditions for them to develop healthy.

My congratulations for the cultivation and exquisite, success there.

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Beautiful pictures of their seedlings of R. gorgonias, Dalibor :Laie_71mini: . Thank you for sharing them with us :Laie_95: .

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Edited by Rodrigo
  • 2 months later...