A booklet over Utrics is ready now!

Napraforgo

Hello all Utrics fans,

Since last October I've been writing an article about all species of the genus Utricularia that have ever been cultivated all over the world. Now that the article is completed, it's printed to make a kind of booklet.

About 15 years ago, I made a similar booklet, at that time over species cultivated only in Japan. This time I'm planning to print it in full colour in order to contain many pictures, which I've been asking many CP growers for permission to use. Some members in this forum have given me the kindest cooperation over this project.

Here's the front cover. My signature is painted red, for now.

gallery_780_16_60623.jpg

Edited by Napraforgo

Hello Napraforgo

Sounds interesting please let me know, when it will be available and for what price. Eventually we could make a collection-order for my friends and myself: [email protected]

Best regards

Visit My Website

Hello all Utrics fans,

Since last October I've been writing an article about all species of the genus Utricularia that have ever been cultivated all over the world. When the article is completed, it'll be printed to make a kind of booklet.

About 15 years ago, I made a similar booklet, at that time over species cultivated only in Japan. This time I'm planning to print it in full colour in order to contain many pictures, which I've been asking many CP growers for permission to use. Some members in this forum have given me the kindest cooperation over this project.

Here's the front cover. My signature is painted red, for now.

gallery_780_16_60623.jpg

I'll inform of you here, or some other corners a this forum if instructed, when the booklet is printed, which is estimated at early to late April.

Hi Folks,

Here's a sample of couple of pages.

gallery_780_16_190501.jpg

Its price is 2,000 Japanese Yen. Postal fee differs from country to country, sorry I cannot tell for now.

I'm thinking of running a web page as a platfirm for online order. I'll leave a comment here when it's ready.

Cheers,

Napraforgo

Kobe, Japan

• 2 weeks later...

The booklet is ready now!

The web page is yet to be uploaded, but I'll accept order by e-mail, not by PM.

Please e-mail me following informations

(1)your name

(2)your full address including ZIP code and Country

(3)number of copy you want

To prevent me from overlooking your e-mail, the titile have to be 'Request for the Domesday Book of Cultivated Bladderworts'.

My address is utricsbook*gmail.com (replace the asterisk with @)

Cheers,

Hello Napraforgo,

Congratulations for publishing this book!

Too bad I can't read Japanese. Should have practised more...

Cheers,

François.

Edited by Sockhom

• 3 weeks later...

Konbanwa Saito-san,

I wanted to tell you that I received the copies of your beautiful Utric book and wanted to thank you for this and for the honor of having so many of my pictures in such a lovely publication!!! :)

Domo, domo, domo!

Fernando Rivadavia