Help name my bog

Kath

The title says it all... I now have an above ground bog.

Today it was painted (outside) with a nice brown-red paint. I am planning to paint a mural of carnivorous plants on the front with acrylic and water colours, and then I want to name it. But what should I name it?

I don't have the exact measurements... but it is made of old balcony plank wood, and it is about 2 metres long, 1/2 a metre wide, and about 40cm deep.

This is equal to: about 6 1/2 feet long, 1 1/2 feet wide, and about 1 1/4 feet deep.

I will try to get some photo's of it tomorrow, but it also has a seperate compartment which will be entirely waterproofed for my D. Arcturi and Intermedia etc.

It is going to have Sarracenia, some Pinguicula species, Drosera's and Darlingtonia in it. Oh - and VFT's

So - any suggestions?

The secret garden

The garden of secrets

The garden of secretions...?

or, finally:

The garden of secret(ion)s

(If I had one, that would be its name.)

:shock:

Edited by Amar

The title says it all... I now have an above ground bog.

Today it was painted (outside) with a nice brown-red paint. I am planning to paint a mural of carnivorous plants on the front with acrylic and water colours, and then I want to name it. But what should I name it?

I don't have the exact measurements... but it is made of old balcony plank wood, and it is about 2 metres long, 1/2 a metre wide, and about 40cm deep.

This is equal to: about 6 1/2 feet long, 1 1/2 feet wide, and about 1 1/4 feet deep.

I will try to get some photo's of it tomorrow, but it also has a seperate compartment which will be entirely waterproofed for my D. Arcturi and Intermedia etc.

It is going to have Sarracenia, some Pinguicula species, Drosera's and Darlingtonia in it. Oh - and VFT's

So - any suggestions?

How about 'bog off'

Sure water colours are a good idea? they may run.

How about: "Kiwi Kath's Karnivores"?

I like that, not too sure about the abbreviation though:

KKK

:oops: