The CPS (UK) December Newsletter

dennisB

Hi Folks

just to let you know that the December issue of the CPS Newsletter went in the post today and should arrive in the next few days. If you are expecting one but don't receive it please contact me at [email protected].

Emembers will be able to download their copies from the CPS website (thecps.org.uk) also in a few days.

Hope you all have a good Christmas.

Dennis Balsdon

CPS Membership Secretary

The homepage of the CPS website now says

December 2008 Newsletter

Available in Members' area

In the 'Downloads' section. Beware, big download! 16 MB

But I still can't access it! :yes:

<EDIT>

No! Wait. It's not with the 08-09 newsletters - It's under the "New December 08" link!

Thanks all concerned!

Edited by Loakesy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm Vic Inzani, the new Internet Officer for the CPS :preved:

I'm back now - great break, thanks - and I've had time to put the Dec 2008 Newsletter in its proper place on the Website, i.e. in Members' Area / Downloads / Newsletter Downloads June 08 - Mar 09.

**N.B. The newsletter link Dennis sent round to you all will still work, too!** :D

As there are now two Vic's on the CPS Committee (the original being Vic Brown), I'll sign off as 'V2' (Vic Mk2).

I hope this won't be too confusing for you good folk: After all, it isn't rocket science... <groan>

V2 :sun_bespectacled:

• 2 weeks later...

Well done for the great new letter and it's nice to see The Carnivorous Plants Society is still working well.

I hope that all going well in committee and you have some great plans to promote membership of the great society, with such a long history.

I will be looking forward to the next newsletter.

• 3 months later...
Well done for the great new letter and it's nice to see The Carnivorous Plants Society is still working well.

I hope that all going well in committee and you have some great plans to promote membership of the great society, with such a long history.

I will be looking forward to the next newsletter.

Why thank you Alan! :biggrin:

Tim worked very hard to put it together.

And it's very good to hear something nice from you. :D

Maybe I'll have to eat humble pie and say you're a nice CPS member after all... :wink:

More than happy to do that,

V2 :D

Edited by Vic2