Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Limbourg

EEE 2009 Ghent, Belgium

Just one thing to ask, do you know if there is car parking at the restaurant on Saturday ? I got through to their website and I got the impression that there is parking but I can't read Belgium so I am not sure. If anyone could let me know, it would be great . There is not much time left though. Thanks.

Thanks Marcel. I'll get the language right eventually, I knew that it wasn't Chinese.

I'll probably drive to the restaurant then.

I drive a Peugeot 406 and in the UK a lot of cab drivers use them. If it is the same in Belgium, I shall probably get lots of people trying to flag me down when I drive home.

Most cabbies on the mainland drive way to expensive Mercedes or BMW's David.

I also wanted to say with the remark that being Dutch I (like all my countryman) have trouble "reading" the Country of Belgium :wink:

What was it Churchill said about the US and the UK? Two countries divided by a common language? Same over here :D

Lots of good friends overthere though :laugh:

Edited by Marcel van den Broek

Dear CP-friends,

In name of Drosera vzw and Diobel asbl I would like to thank you all for coming over and to attend our EEE last weekend.

We all had a great time, saw a lot of new faces, enjoyed the speakers, bought a whole bunch of new plants, etc...

Once again I would like to thank all our speakers and salesmen for sharing their information and experience, really interesting!

Instead of posting more than 100 photo's, I putted mine in a short movie on youtube! Those basterds of youtube deleted my audio or replaced it,

but the pics are still there!

Now I'm waiting after all those other pics, we saw a lot of pro's last weekends with amazing camera's!

I hope you enjoyed the EEE and see you all!

Kind Regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

nice movie, really good idea. :(

It would have been nice to meet some of growers you but i´ve had absolutely no time.

Best regards,

Dani

Hello everybody

Iggy and myself would like to thank everyone that have made the 2009 EEE possible!!!

Also all the people who came to visit , I really hope you guy's enjoy Ghent very much.

Special thanks to all the people who posted the pictures , because i did not have much time to take pictures.

Cheers hope to see you all another edition. :sad:

Greetz tim c