Are the Pinguicula discoverers lazy or not ?

epbb

Are the Pinguicula discoverers lazy or not ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1.

• NO
    • I don't know
    • YES

No they are not the lazy Pinguiculophiles!

It's the growers, like myself, that stay at home and enjoy their discoveries that are lazy. :)

Keep up the search and keep sharing the photographs and plant material too.

Cheers

Vic

Definately not, all the climbing and trekking that has to be done to find them! Makes me sweat just thinking about it. :wink:

I agree with Vic, I prefer to be among those who trek as far as the greenhouse to see the plants they love. An expedition for me is a trip to the garden centre to see if any new discoveries can be made there.

That's lazy

HaHa, Lazy, if someone said were lazy, It is because he or she has never realized an expedition.

Hi people gives me happiness share this forum with all of you.

I wait to be able to learn and share all the knowledges

Thanks Specially to Eric who has helping me on many things of Pinguiculas's culture

Thanks to all

Hi Eric, Hi Norman, Hi Vic and Hi Tim "hola", thanks all of you, Yes I am one of two growers Of Mexican Pinguiculas that Ed know in Mexico, the other person is Adolfo, But I was lucky to know Ed and to lead it to seeing his first Pinguicula in Mexico together with Fernando, Pinguicula crassifolia one of the favorites of Vic for what I saw, That place is wonderful.

Thanks to all for giving me a nice welcome

Hola Ruben,

Eres no solo un amatores de plantas carnivoras en Mexico :

Pienso que sera una buena idea de decir a todos tambien que tienes uno grandioso foro para todas las personas que hablan espanol. :wink:

En este sitio he visto muchas personas de grande intereso y tambien muy cordiales.

Soy muy feliz que nos encontramos per azar con el primer ayuda de Manuel Santillan. :wink:

Tu fotos de P. crassifolia en la natura fueran las primeras muy importantes que aparecen en el sitio que hacemos. Pienso que estas fotos de P. crassifolia , que me ofiertas a publication, hace muchos meses fueran una grande chance y sera la pimera piedra de que es ahora el sito A WORLD OF PINGUICULA en la parte Mexicana.

Una otra cosa muy importante es que con tu ayudo, hay muchas plantas que van a hacer cultivadas en todo el mondo (en algunas meses or un ano) como P. mirandae, P. lilacina , P. takakii , P. crenatiloba... por ejemple.

Para todo, muchas gracias :wink:

Pienso que sera una buena idea de decir a todos tambien que tienes uno grandioso foro para todas las personas que hablan espanol

Aqui in mi ciudad casi todo el mundo hablan Espaniol! Yo busco un "foro" en Espaniol tambien.

But more to the point, how difficult is it to ship cultivated Pings from Mexico to the US? There are plenty of us who would gladly pay for some of those plants. Perhaps there will be a new Cheech and Chong movie about sneaking Pings across the border :wink:

Thanks, Eric.

Those forums aren't so easy to use as this one. Perhaps some interprising Mexican or other Latin American could start a forum with software similar to this one. I saw the National Geographic "Explorer" show last night, and these guys were climbing around a mountain literally overloaded with CPs, and I wonder if Latin America isn't going to be a great focal point of future CP research.

Hi Tim, Ruben and others.

I work for an ISP and already installed phpBB (the software used for the CPUK forum) in one of our servers. I was trying to setup a spanish forum about CPs that is as easy to use as this one.

Ruben, if you are the one adminstering the Forum on MSN and want to move that forum to my server, you are very welcome to do so. I can give you administrator privileges on my forum for you to setup everything and i will be very happy to host that forum for a long time. This way we will be joining our efforts instead of trying to to the same thing twice.

Just let me know if you are interested.

Regards.

• 1 year later...

Haaa Eric... no sabia que hablaras español!! y yo que pensaba que no me entendias jajajaja...

Hijole, ya se registro Ruben...un Maestre para nosotros los novatos...aca en mexico jeje..

Bienvenido Ruben..Paisano!!

A la encuesta...Yo no creo que seamos Huevones cuando vamos en busca de Pinguiculas(Traduccion mexicana de perezoso jeje)

Ahora mi version en Ingles...Now my english version.

Haaa Eric... I not knew that you speak Spanish!! and i thinking that you do not understand to me.

Hijole, now that Ruben had to registered... a Master for us the novices ... here in mexico jeje..

Welcome Ruben...Paisano!!

To the poll... I do not believe that we are Huevones(Mexican Translation of lazy jeje) when we go in search of Pinguiculas .

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope that the translator now has trumped me. :dude: i have to improve my english!

Best Regards