Seedling-s?

PLATINUMVFT

Ok, I got up this morning to find 2 interesting things. 1. plant knocked over, but 2 was in the VFT seed pot. It was a wierd little green thing. a seelding obviously, but a seedling of what? VFT or a weed? The pot had a tiny butterwort division in it, so it was outside most of the time, but I bought it inside to use on the seeds. Also, bare in mind, the seeds were from a kit. I would love to take a pic but all I could get was this and its horrible

DSCF0327.jpg

I will try for better pics later. I just want to know whether I have succeded or should continue waiting. It really is small, I can see it clearly but for some reason my camera wont lock on to it despite having 3X digital zoom and macros on.

Edited by PLATINUMVFT

Impossible to tell with that photo!! Try resting the camera on something to keep it steady and make sure there is nothing else in the line of sight that the camera is trying to focus on instead........

might wanna try taking a pic from a further distance, then zoom into it, and add the picture here again.

what I meant was to take a non-zoom picture from a distance, the edit the picture in microsoft paint and zoom it there...

the description you wrote sounds like it could be a........seedling.

what I meant was to take a non-zoom picture from a distance, the edit the picture in microsoft paint and zoom it there...

the description you wrote sounds like it could be a........seedling.

a........seed...ling! O_o It would get really pixelated in paint because it would be Bmp. I'll see what I can do. I have this voice telling me its just going to turn out to be a weed

ok, I tried paint, and it did pixcelate, badly. But I managed to get this

DSCF0338.jpg

Edited by PLATINUMVFT

It does look like a vft seedling to me, but admittedly it could also be a weed!!

Wasted - as far as I remember from doing some vfts seeds last year they normally start with two small leaves - same as neps - then start to form smaller traps later on.

I'd leave it for now and see how it grows, even if its a weed it wont hurt to leave it a while and should be able to tell soon which one it is...........

Heather

• 2 weeks later...

YES!!!!!!! I think I've got it!

Here is a pic!! :D oh, and the green shoot the thred was originaly about is there aswell

DSCF0360.jpg

A colse up

DSCF0357.jpg

And they are not alone :D

DSCF0358.jpg

Although, I would like confirmation they are VFT seedlings not weeds. Although, having said that, if they are weeds, I will kill myself :tu:

Well atleast your photography skills seemed to have improved a bit, lol!!

Looks like you've got quite a few seedlings in the 2nd and third picture, cant really see in the first one though. You can tell they're vfts and not weeds because you can see the vft seed pod still attached to alot of the seedlings.

Heather

Well atleast your photography skills seemed to have improved a bit, lol!!

Looks like you've got quite a few seedlings in the 2nd and third picture, cant really see in the first one though. You can tell they're vfts and not weeds because you can see the vft seed pod still attached to alot of the seedlings.

Heather

Ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah I guess your right :tu:

There you go dude, no need to kill yourself now.

Yeah, phew. Sorry, maybe another day :D

Edited by PLATINUMVFT