A few shots

FlytrapCare

So I put a terrarium together a couple of months ago to raise some CPs from seed. I had to stratify some of the seeds before sowing them, so I put a few of my smallest VFTs in the terrarium to give them a head start on spring.

I was amazed at how well they grow in the terrarium. When I put them in there, they were exceptionally small. Now they look almost like adult plants, but they didn't flower this year.

I thought I would share a few pictures of my favorite plants. These are just typical VFTs:

VFT_red_line.jpg

VFT_red_line2.jpg

VFT_big_trap_little_trap.jpg

VFT_good_coloration2.jpg

VFT_high_resolution_trigger_haris2.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Matt,

It doesn't get much better than that! Well done! :roll::unsure: - Rich

Thanks Rich. I love looking at them. I go over to the terrarium probably a dozen times a day just to look and them and smile :roll:

Nice looking plant. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I took a look at your photo thread. I really love the coloration on the 1979 clone. I will have to see if I can get my hands on one of those someday. I also really like that clumping cultivar. The deep red coloration of the traps and how close they grow together is visually appealing to me.

Good , healthy looking plants !!

Great photos as well .

Nice one !!

Wacker

Thanks Wacker. I am honing my photo taking skills as the spring progresses... :smile:

They've grown fast!! Well done :dry:

Thanks Heather!