Forum Sales Negative Feedback

Andy Collins

The problem is not in the waiting, though the winter knocking on the door. It's all a matter of principle.

I paid more than double for traceable and faster delivery, which is more safely for the plants

and relationship between seller - buyer is clearer.

The plants were a birthday gift. I'm not angry because of the money, but because of fairness, and what is right and wrong.

TMS hasn't been waiting long and suzy only seems to send plants if I remember correct on a Tuesday . Suzy as sold many carnivorous plants for many years on ebay etc . And never before had any complaints at all . On top of this she sells good quality plants .

TMS hasn't given suzy a chance maybe she is poorly or something like that is holding her up . You will find she is a very honest person . I have had plants many times off suzy without any problems at all over the past ten years .

Edited by carys

Hello TMS,

I bought last week two Sarracenia from Suzy Jenner. They arrived yesterday in very good condition and very well packed in a box.

She also send me the labels with plant name I use for my new two pots.

Hope your plants arrive soon, please let us updated, and hope you will feedback positive.

On the contrary, I change subject, I don't understand why I never got swapped plants or seeds. Do you knwo why? :)

When I buy and pay for plants or seeds the italian post works very well. When I swap plants with no-italian growers the italian post doesn't work well and I got nothing...always the same excuse! :)

And more strange: plants or seeds I sent for swap always arrive abroad!!! Because I'm always the first at post office when I swap something.

Bahhh...very very strange :)

Rita

Posting to Italy is a question that has arisen time after time, officially the italian post office will not accept live plants, and the UK post office will not post them to Italy if they know what is in the package.  Anything posted to Italy has to be at the buyers risk because of that.

Of course it could be whoever your swapping with is dishonest, which seems more likely as parcels arriving in any country are rarely checked.  Although it is interesting that a lot of stuff listed on Ebay will not post to Italy and a few other places.

It's not true that italian post doesnt accept live plants,the real problem is that we have a terrible post service expecially when importing and lots of boxes (if not signed) get lost. The solution is quite simple,choose only signed shipping

TMS hasn't been waiting long and suzy only seems to send plants if I remember correct on a Tuesday . Suzy as sold many carnivorous plants for many years on ebay etc . And never before had any complaints at all . On top of this she sells good quality plants .

TMS hasn't given suzy a chance maybe she is poorly or something like that is holding her up . You will find she is a very honest person . I have had plants many times off suzy without any problems at all over the past ten years .

I gave her more than enough time (17 days) to at least give me a tracking number for which I paid !

Thank you to the person that alerted me to this - I have not been on the forum for a couple of weeks, so have not seen any messages.  These plants where posted by International Signed For as requested.  However, due to a mistake at the Post Office, I have been unable to track them.  I have issued a full refund to TMS, and hope that this matter is now concluded.  I am sure the plants will still arrive though as the other 30 boxes I sent at the same time have all arrived safely!

• Like 3

Thanks for refund TODAY, but as I said before, the problem was not the money, but your incorrectness.

What would have happened if I had not posted here ?

As seen below you had time to explain what happens (22-29 September).

For me that case is closed.

------------------------------------

TMS

Sent 21 September 2014 - 17:10 PM

Hi,

I paid through PayPal.

I chose trackable postal service.

-----------------------------------

TMS

Sent 23 September 2014 - 20:48 PM

Hi Suzy

What happens with my order ?

Please give me the tracking number after sending the parcel.

suzy

Sent 26 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hi 

The plants where posted on 22 September so should be with you soon.

Please let me know when they have arrived.

TMS

Sent 26 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hi Suzy

Does the parcel have a tracking number ?

------------------------------------

...And the great silence.

Last active before today -  29 September.

It's not true that italian post doesnt accept live plants,the real problem is that we have a terrible post service expecially when importing and lots of boxes (if not signed) get lost. The solution is quite simple,choose only signed shipping

Officially they dont, at least accordng to the royal mail. (and i think someone posted the italian regulations on here a few years back).

>we have a terrible post service expecially when importing and lots of boxes 

I don't agree, Luca, I'm sorry.

None of my boxes has been lost, nor when I send nor when I'm the buyer. 

Repeat: only swap (most part seeds) I'd like to get :)

Rita

• 6 months later...

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of buying on e-bay from akab52 also know as Steve bunclark.

I bought a p.leptoceras gemmae last year as a second chance offer,it cost quite a bit too.

Mr Bunclark put a very nice photo on the site,which we have since found out he uses other peoples photos without their permission.He has had to remove several in the past month or so.

My gemmea has flowered this year and it is not p.leptoceras as pictured,it is in fact p.balcanica.

I have messaged him on e-bay,he has not responded.

This appears to be his get out clause as he has negative feedback for his poor(none existant) replies to others questions.

so my advice is don't buy from akab52 at all. he is a cheating swindler.

If he gets a conscience whilst reading this and offers me a full refund i will gladly report to all on here is an honourable man to deal with.

if any one wants to see the photos of what he offered and what i got i will post them later.

ada

• Like 2

just for anyone that thinks i'm being too harsh. Here is what akab52 offered

p.leptoceras%20e-bay_zpsyn1pjdle.jpg

someone else's photo by the way(again)

and here is what i got after 14months of waiting to see it flower

SAM_7298_zpsgyw7t8mo.jpg

its not the money i wasted,its the fact that i really wanted the plant in the picture as he offered and he lied!

ada

I know Aymeric,i thought i could be p.balcanica.

but he is a seller on e-bay to be avoided,he regularly uses other peoples pictures so don't trust him at all

ada

I always do Rob,but took a chance.He bought one of my white flowered grandiflora earlier for a good price so i thought he knew about hardy pings and had a good collection if he was willing to pay what he did.

DO NOT TRUST HIM, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

ADA