Forum Sales Negative Feedback

Andy Collins

hi paulo

youre right, A payment was send by you on march 8, but that was for the delayed gentle.

After this, I payed you again 10€ for cup trap.

I wrote that up there : ".. that his last gentle dies. Ok, no prob, he payed me the money back. After another week of waiting for warmer temps, I decided to add an d. cup trap to my collection.

The price was around five euro, and I payed him ten, because of the high shipping costs and the lack of lost plants."

THIS ten euro are already yours, I received no cup trap as you know.

the order with hook and ampullaria and cup trap was given after 8 march, read your messenger topics.

best regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like negative feedbacks, but here is my experience with Robin P.

In his first post and topic he was selling some Pinguicula, I asked him about the Pinguicula Emarginata, he replied that one more person is wanting them and that he would let me know who will get the plants. He replied:

1Sent 28 May 2011 - 23:41 PM

Hey,

ok you can have the 2 Plants.

I need your address and country.

what do you need for information that you can transfer me the money?

2 Sent 28 May 2011 - 23:51 PM

Oh sorry i've got a mistake.

The plants are sold.

sorry, but do you interested about the beautiful hybrids ore the neps seeds?

No problem so far, ok the guy made a mistake in sending the message to the wrong person, but now the same plants are available since yesterday on the sale topic of the forum.

I don't like this kind of behavior, and can't help imagining that this 16year old person is not a true cp grower. I mean, you register and start selling plants in the first post, throw people of, you get them, no you don't, oh wait I sell them again.

Thank you,

Edited by goldeye3002
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

on Actias.de is a another People who are interested on the plant, He Write me that he is interested but i don'n have a answer.

Sorry for all, the plant's are in my Room.

Please forgive me.

Best regards

Robin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I've read a lot of negative feedback about Paulo09, so I decided to give him some positive feedback for a change!

So, I made an order about 2 weeks ago, paid it a week ago. The plants arrived this monday. The whole process was really fast, like 2 weeks. The plants were healthy, I ordered N.jacquelineae and a couple of utrics. The nep especially was really healthy looking. The utric clumps were normal sized, nothing special there. No dead plants. No bonus plants. :devious:

Greetings,

Jarkko

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone iam not from czplants!!! Kubin sends only my orders because idont have my own greenhouse.I explained it many times that i have a lot of plants but i dont have money to buy big greenhouse.

Sorry, hard to believe as your offer is almost identical with CZplants offer. You also advertising this same offer as exclusive Bohemica Plantae offer on Polish forum.

But you also declare:

"ALL PLANTS ARE SEND FROM MY AND MY FRIEND GREENHOUSE IN CZECH REPUBLIC. Hello all enthusiast i must reduce my collection so , i would like to offer some plants from my collection. etc."

So it is a bit strange. And as it is known the CZplants (Vaclav Kubin) and Bohemica (David Svarc) has established a "new" firm CZ Exotic Plants where both was the partners. Now Mr. David Svarc is not noted as managing director of this firm, but he had 30% share (June 2011).

May you please explain this truthfully? If you are a dealer of CzPlants and/or Bohemica Plantae, why you don´t concede this openly. Or Vaclav Kubin (CZ Plants) is sending your orders as your dealer?

I am sorry, we have a confusion who exactly is producer of those plants and who is just middleman or are you working together?

Edited by Kamil
  • Like 3

i invested a lot of money in plants ( from 2006 year) now iam selling plants because i have too much plants.- I want def. close my collec. I want to get even some of the money that I invested, many people do not like it but why? jealousy ?

I do not know whether David is working with Kubin's ask him.

many times I wrote that I was not able to accommodate plants in a small greenhouse at home because ther i have only my dm collection so david send my plants from czech he have big good greenhouse. Thats why parcels are send from czech republic.

what is the difference from where the plants will be sent? if they are in good qual.

if someon buy planst for me but i dont have this plants David sends his plant for my. Is something wrong?

always thought that enthusiasts are one big family now I see that this is not true.

Kamil i recall you the idiotic restrictions entered for polish grovers.You thought that everyone in Poland want to destroy your businness. Do not worry I'm not going to fight with you.

I'm tired of the slander and accusations. Therefore Probably within 2- 4 months i will sell my fulll colllection and will close this chapter in my life.

TMCM sorry but no pm from you.

if someon buy planst for me but i dont have this plants David sends his plant for my. Is something wrong?

The forum rules state:

6]> Commercial advertising or selling may be allowed in the forums. If you are interested in advertising or selling, contact the forum owner at [email protected] prior to posting. Personal 'auction type' sales are not allowed in the Sales & Wants forums, this includes EBAY sales.

So, if David is a commercial seller and he is selling through a third party, then permission should be sought.

I think the most of peoples likes to know the simple truth: from who the plants you offer originate. It is not any problem you are the David´s or Vaclav´s dealer (or vice versa) - the problems is your answers are not much convincing. There is not any problem you are doing self CP business (like many of the honest growers) - the problem is the way how it is doing. Your offer is huge and it seems it is an offer of BohemicaPlantae & CzPlants even you wrote those plants are yours. But you are also claiming you don´t have a greenhouse - so where you are growing those huge amount of plants? Sometimes you are claiming you have your collection in David´s greenhouse. But if David is connected with CzPlants and they had a collective business (as it was noted in public register) how it is possible you don´t know about this? Furthermore you are shipping David Svarc parcels and CzPlants/Vaclav Kubin yours.... So many unclearness....

If I or anyone else buy the plants - than we must be sure from who those plants comes - that is because credibility of source - and trustworthiness of the offer. As many of us are collecting plants for example with location data or exact clones, we must have a good chance to track each of item to their main source. And that´s why we are asking for straight answer. Sorry but your answers looks sometimes like a "smoke signals" without direct and clear reply we was expected..

Sorry, the rest of your "reply" is just a personal attack - and that is something I don´t like to develop. I still remember your so aggressive posts on the Polish forum - and that is something I don´t like to be connected again. I would be very happy if you stop with this strategy and personal offense also on this forum.

Edited by Kamil
  • Like 3

Paulo, maybe you remember you also advertised this huge offer as Bohemica Plantae (BP) offer on Polish forum (In Polish: Nowa oferta starej dobrej firmy BP / Oferta BP, ( bez Kubina:) )- so could you please explain your declaration you are just selling off your "huge" collection?

Edited by Kamil
  • Like 1

On polish forum i sell my plants and David plants. On cpuk only my plants but if someon want buy something else i send him David list. Big part of my plant is sold out. Now i have only dm and feew other plants. Iam not dealer of Kubin, Kouba,Svarc,Pasek, Wistuba, BE, etc.

I have a small 10 m2 greenhous. I reproduce ( cuttings, seeds) plants and send it to david he planted them and if someone buys he send them. But plants are my i bought them and i reproduce them. Now i dont have time thats why i want sell all my plants and thats why my list was so big.

More letters will be smaller because I do not have what to sell.

I understand if 50 plants of one species but it was max 10 flycatchers -very easy to propagate.

No 30 hamatas, no 30 naga, no 100 red hairy hamat etc.

Kamil if you have big greenhouse no problem i can send you all my plants and then you will be sending plants.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think part of the problem your having (negative feedback as you mentioned in your sales post) is that people see you as someone who just uses the forum to sell and you dont contribute in any way. In other words you take but do not give. Im sure with your experience you have much to contribute.

• Like 6

I think part of the problem your having (negative feedback as you mentioned in your sales post) is that people see you as someone who just uses the forum to sell and you dont contribute in any way. In other words you take but do not give. Im sure with your experience you have much to contribute.

Here Here

Hi iam working hard with book about cp for polish cp grovers iam always willing to help if someone asks me for advice.I have many photos of interesting observations about the plants but can not publish them before the book. Selling plants i collect money to print my book , buy picture, etc. Unfortunately, as always when you do not know what it is probably we talk about money. I can donate money for the forum no problem.

For ex:

dsc00491bz.th.jpg

Edited by paulo09
  • Like 1

In Poland there is no such book. Ask Chien Lee, Christian Dietz, Guillaume etc.from them i have a lot of beatiful pictures to my book for which I am very grateful to them. Marc80 without comment did you writte something long about cp ? i dont think so.

• Like 1