Sign in to follow this  
adams

how to

Instead of posting one line questions, try the search on the forum you will find your answers much quicker.

Guest FredG
Instead of posting one line questions, try the search on the forum you will find your answers much quicker.

Andy, I searched for a Search FAQ.

We don't seem to have one. :smile:

I'm kinda curious as to what CP's you currently have. Two of what you have asked about are rather challenging and the 3rd (Neps) are the more challenging of that genera. I started out with the relatively easy, tissue cultured, Lowes / Home Depot CP's and then when I was reasonably successful with them I tried different plants.

i have 2 n tuncatas(both high and low), a n lowii, a rajah, cephalotus, N.rafflesiana, N.albomargina, N.ampullaria N.merrilliana, roridula gorgonia, a venus fly trap, a Drosera falconeri, Sarracenia purpurea ssp. purpurea, and a Sarracenia minor.

what do you grow your neps in? a greenhouse? all in one? are they all pitchering?

Drosphyllum is both difficult to germinate(if not done correctly) and even harder to keep alive long term. they are very picky on how they are watered, dont like high humidity(from what i have read) and need lots of lights.

Alex

i grow my neps in a terrarium. they are all pitchering except my rajah. are all pitchering except my rajah but it is growing very slowly

p.s. i got a fan and a propagation mat under it with a controler that goes down to 40 degrees

is lowii an ultrahighland?

adam