Nepenthes Hamata Troubleshooting

Sigesti

Fairly recently I got a nepenthes hamata clone from Wistuba. I placed it into my terrarium and hoped for the best. My terrarium tends to get temperatures of 85 (with a drop to 75 at night) and 80% humidity (rising to 100% at night). It's potted in the Sarracenia NW mix of ground coconut fiber, chunks of coconut husk and bark. Receives light for 12 hours a day.

Shortly after arriving to me, the few small pitchers on it turned black, which I took to be just part of transport. Lately though, a few of the other leaves are blackening, and I see some yellowish along the edges of some of the other leaves.

Below are some pictures:

hamata1.jpg

hamata2.jpg

And here are two images of its environment.

sideview.jpg

topview.jpg

Now, reading up, two things I'm edgy about are the intensity of the light and shifts in temperature/humidity. Is my current change in temperature at night possibly hurting it? And re: the intensity of the light, should I try to shield it from the direct light?

The growing point looks fine so I think it will make it.

It may just be chock from the shipment.

Also Ive spoken to a lot of people that has problems with their hamatas due to low RH. So a high RH is really good.

Though your temperatur drops sound rather weak. A drop into about 50-60 at night is much more better. 75 is a little high

Edited by TyFone