Can Anyone Please Help Identify This Nepenthes?

mobile

While rummaging around a large garden centre I found some nepenthes on the 'half dead so half price :)' shelf. Having been reduced to £4 I couldn't help myself and picked the best looking one out of the bunch. Unfortunately, it didn't have a label on so I'm unsure as to which species it is so was hoping that someone here might be able to identify it for me from the pictures below. I thought that the best pictures to help with identification would be those of the pitchers, however if this is not the case then I could take more pictures.

SS850172_(Small).JPG

SS850178_(Small).JPG

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the fast reply TyFone :wink:

I've never grown a Nepenthes before so fingers crossed. It was very pot bound when I got it and it appeared to be potted in pure sphagnum moss peat, I also suspect that the garden centre will have watered it with tap water. I've repotted it in one of the myriad of different Nepenthes potting mix recipes I found and hung it up in the bathroom where it will get good light and humidity.

Edited by mobile