Sign in to follow this  
ada

P.lutea Flowering

hello all

some pics i took today.

Picture_066.jpg

Picture_068.jpg

sorry about the picture quality,it only opened briefly in the sun yesterday.

ada.

Edited by ada

Stephen,this plant has flowered for two years now.Igot it from Vic,but i dont think his have flowered yet.

Ada.

beautifull ada, i've always found it strange how the north american pings seem difficult to cultivate or at least get to flower for us in the uk when they grow side by side to all the other cp's that we cultivate with ease. i know some uk growers have great success(i've seen the evidence) so how about letting us in on your technique.

No secrets Diva,Its kept on a NE facing window cill,quite a sandy free drianing mix,kept damp not wet.Watered once or twice a week with tap water.

Yes you read that right.Ikeep it beside my giant ceph.Isplit it with a sharp knife this year and i,ve probably got five if i split them again already.

Ithink Vic gave the wrong seedling away! CHEERS Vic.

Ada.

btw Dunc, how are the sarras going on?

Edited by ada

well if there that easy put me down for one when you have any spare. lol

sarra's are doing great ada got some nice hybrids (is it you or steve t that hates hybrids?) that ive bred coming along nicely i'd post them if i wasn't such a technophobe and understood all this resizing ,hosting jazz!

Dunc,i don't like most hybrids.Thou i do have a few(i'll have to have a clear out)Steve T even wants a couple of them,so they cant be that bad.

ada