Newest Pitcher on my Spec Nov West Sumatra

I'm well chuffed with how the plants have reacted to the new greenhouse. Pitchers and leaves have doubled in size and colour !!

Will hopefully be able to post a few more over the next month as the new pitchers open from my other plants.

SpecNovWestSumatraSIG.jpg

Since everyone seems to be doing it at the moment, here in my A.Konjac & friends

AKonjac.jpg

They certainly do like the greenhouse Joel!! I am not sure whether now is the time to put plans for a bigger greenhouse in!! :shock:

is this the same as sp. nova sumatra?

all these undescribed "nova" neps get me confused... :D:lol:

i did know that nova meant new...im just saying their are so many nova/new species, im getting confused! so is this the same as sp. nova sumatra? :?:

Hi joel

Very nice pitcher,funny you showing your konjac as this is the first year i have ever grown them and there growing very well at the moment infact looks about the same size as yours 8)

bye for now Julian

ok name... i wonder if its flowers smell of cat pee... :D

Guest Sheila

flava how unimaginative. I wonder who thought that up. It deserves a name of it's own rather than a copy cat Sarra name. Nepenthes spec. nov. (Sumatra) is a better name for it than that. :?