Fernando,

I have seen Genlisea guianensis growing at a similair kind of pool in Venzuela. It was like a natural jacouzi, but smaller then your one. You also could see the traps. It was near El Pauji, west of Santa Helena close to the border with Brasil.

Regards,

Alexander

Hi Fernando,

Very nice pictures. Could you offer any advice on where to see CPs (I am novice when it comes to anything other than nepenthes), I often visit Brazil as my wife is from Sao Paulo. The next time I visit I have been invited to go on a walk with my brother in law to the Chapada Diamantina is this good for CPs?

Obrigado

Simon

Hey Simon,

The Chapada Diamantina is not only a great place for CPs, but has beautiful landscapes and waterfalls! You'll most likely not be going "just for a walk", but on hollidays since it's like 1500-2000km from Sao Paulo!

Have fun,

Fernando Rivadavia

P.S. Nepenti, my friend Vitor has already spread seeds of this G.guianensis to all corners of the globe... ;)

I seemed to have my breath held the whole time I was reading and viewing those pics!!!

I would have been shaking with excitement if I where there!!!

Thanks for sharing!