Problem with small GH

Last time I built small glashouse for my neps.But now I have one problem-where should I put it?Today I made a Test and I put it in full sun.The temp was very high<more>.I want to ask, what is the best solution?Should I install in my GH ventilators or should I move it to more darkened place?

Regards

Roman

You can very easily put greenhouse shading onto it-I dont think Nepenthes will appreciate full sun. I have my greenhouse in enarly full sun, and I have a Tropical section with Orchids and Nepenthes and other tropical plants and CP's in there, and the Nepenthes absolutely love it! For example, my sanguinea "Black Beauty" is pitchering on every leaf! :D

You can buy heaters with coolers installed inside them, so this may be another option you may want to research. :)

Dino

Hi

My greenhouse gets full sun and yes it gets hot in there but mine is double linned with bubble wrap which takes some of the glare outta the sun but i do have to open the door to cool it .The floor is covered with pea shingle so i give it a good watering with the hose pipe which cools aswell as make it nice and humid in there. Neps take a wider range of temps than people say mine has gone from -7 to over 100 in there ,lost some but most are alive and growing strong 8)

Bye for now Julian