Cudo

Chloroplastik

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that this is one plant where the photo's do not do it justice. I always found it a strange looking plant when looking at photo's; stunted and pixie-like, but, on receiving mine and seeing it grow and develop colour, it really is a gem and one of my favourite forms. I think seeing it's actual size and to see it grow in real life makes it more attractive. i think the people who grow will know what I mean. As a comparison, Wacky Traps, on the other hand, comes across exactly how it looks in photo's. It is not particularly striking although unique and having one with good red colouration in the traps really does help on this form too.

• 10 months later...

I usually don't pull a Lazarus on older threads but I'm curious about this Cudo.

How have the plants been doing and how big are they now?

Has putting your plant in the cold killed the plant or did it recover just fine?

In some of the pictures the new growth looks orange-red -ish ,is this just the new growth or there plants out there that have become red(ish)?

I would like to see some new pictures too, since most of you keep it inside they should still look good.:biggrin:

Edited by carnivoor