darlingtonia cobra

jez_z3

im a vft grower and now want to try other types of carnivorous plants. i have just succesfully got to root 2 seeds of the cobra lilly but 1 has just died. ive been keeping it or them in a lighty heated proegator but have read laterly that cold but not freezing are what they like the most.. can any one add more to this smallknowlage of mine to make a succes of the 1 remaining seed?

on new years eve that year, the ceiling on my flat burst when the pipes defrosted and flooded the place leaving me without electricity and totally destroying the heating/water supplies.

I had to rehome a 30" red tail catfish and a 12 foot burmese python! What a nightmare. Managed to get them to friends with big tanks. I never actually got the red tail back.. was too worried about something happening again.

to keep on subject :)

my darlingtonia are on my window sill and are doing fine there, but will need to get them a bit colder for a while. They are still producing leaves and runners