N.ampullaria seeds

JanW

Hi,

it's summer here in Germany and in my terrarium the temperatures are about 25°C ~ 80°F (298,14 K ;) ) and the humidity is around 50-60%. I plan on grow them 'hard', so I don't care about more humidity. Plants are much more foregiving as most people think, just try not to stress them and don't change the conditions too fast. I would recommend some fertilization for your seedling! I use Osmocote.

Good growing,

Jan

P.S. Nice plants on the pictures on your homepage!

That one is looking good! Seems to be a nepenthes to me. Did you throw the other seeds away? Or are they still lying around? If yes, just wait. Perhaps some will germinate later.

Good growing,

Jan

hey jan,

i had them in two trays one of pure s.moss other in pure peat, the ones in the peat i threw away as some had white fungus growing on them and the s.moss i abandon on my windowsil, just checked and i see 2 seedlings that doesn't look like weeds, hopefully they'll be ok once i've moved them in the the hot propagator. Wish me luck.

Yes I wish you good look and in addition I give you the advice to fertilize them. If they get yellow, it is the last chance! Use slow-release fertilizer like Osmocote (5 pearls per small pot) or a diluted leaf fertiziler.

Good growing,

Jan

P.S. Now I have N.alata, N.ampullaria and Nepenthes [maxima x (maxima x northiana)] x (maxima x northiana) grown from seeds. :)