New species discovered

Hello all

After a long time in a rainforest far far away in a small district in south america i´m back home again and bring good news for utricularia enthusiasts.I discoverd a new utricularia species which is shown first time in this forum today.I was able to take a plant home and make some nice photos.I call this new species Utricularia twinanthos.

11.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

44.JPG

55.JPG

66.JPG

77.JPG

Please dont email me to get some spares because when you looking at the pictures i´m again away on fieldtrip in the lost world to find some new species. :D

Regards Alexander

Hello Alexander!

You should have written "rainforest of north Australia". No serious CPer would believe you that a "new" species of section Pleiochasia (this relationship is easy to recognise from your photos, isn't it? ;)) occured outside Australia, right? ;) ;)

Nice freak-flowered plant! ;)

Have fun,

Andreas

Guest Andreas Eils

Hi everyone,

I guess Alexander simply is much over-worked and close to a psychosis! :-s

Well, Alex, you should take a short break from business and just relax. Otherwise, I´m afraid, you´ll become seriously ill...

544.gif

Nice mutant by the way! It would be funny if I´d discover an Utricularia twinothoma among my plants! :shock:

Andreas

Hi everyone,

I guess Alexander simply is much over-worked and close to a psychosis! :-s

Well, Alex, you should take a short break from business and just relax. Otherwise, I´m afraid, you´ll become seriously ill...

544.gif

Nice mutant by the way! It would be funny if I´d discover an Utricularia twinothoma among my plants! :shock:

Andreas

Andreas be carefull jumping0006.gif

Regards Alexander547.gif