What do you look like?

gooner

Hmmm. Well going from a nubile Slavic Naiad to a 47 year old California contractor.... This yellow flowered Tillandsia hasn't seen the ground in 5 years. One of the powerful, orchid like scented varieties which finally bloomed for me.

medium.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest blueyedreamer83

i have yet to figure out how to post a darn photo, for now i will just tell you

i am 6',3" i have red hair, blue eyes, and i weigh 155lb, its a bit thin for my height but i manage just fine doing landscaping..which has really built up my core strength ( thank you manual labor in 112 degree weather!!)

Up loading a photo is easy enough, just sign up with the photohosting here

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

then reduce the size of the file of your photo using this program

http://www.picresize.com/

750 x 750pixels is usually a good size

log in to the photo hosting site and follow the instructions to upload the picture, then when uploaded double click on the title of the picture you want to post and copy the bbcode, then paste it into your post when you write it up, simple, any problems pm me I'll help you through it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just looked through every single page here and notice that most people have removed their photo's, or they've been stolen, or abducted, or become invisible, or something.

So now I don't know what to do. If I post mine what will happen to it? Will it be safe? :thumbsup:

Nice to see what some of you look like, although I think most of those here are not here...

Hi Starman,

Ahh, thanks. I wouldn't like the idea that my photo might get abducted and be floating around in some specifically designed abducted photo holding pen awaiting something potentially hideous to happen to it.

So I will sleep on it (not the photo) and dig one of my most non non flattering photo's out, run it several times through photoshop, give it a few tweaks and a hot wax coating and upload it for you all to have a lau.. erm.. look at. :biggrin:

OK, so I couldn't find any flattering photo's of me, but I'm a photographer so that's pretty standard.

So the best I could find for now are these three.

Sometimes I'm clean shaven, others not. These are the 'not' times. :biggrin:

#1 Posing on the bike on the way to a rally. (By the way, I'm not as chunky around the middle as that jacket makes me look :D )

#2 At the rally - several beers into the evening (does it show? lol). Me on the left obviously.

#3 At a riverside bar.

Shdw_600.jpg

Plo_600.jpg

Wrox_600.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...