What do you look like?

gooner

Hi :D !

I´m growing Nepenthes neoguineensis since October 2000. Better it doesn´t grow too fast too large...because then I would have to sell it to YOU! :cry:

Done! Whenever you want :dude: !

What about a photo of yourself or your whole family :?: :suave:

Ok, what about that? (Silly) Me and my two elder daugters (in asian clothes) :wink: :

dsc2636iv9.th.jpg

Friendly,

François.

Without the glasses you do look just like your avatar :D

Your daughters are both lovely looking children, :)

That's very kind Sheila :wink:

Hey, my avatar does wear glasses!

@ Jan, yes i'm a big baby boy!

François.

Guest Andreas Eils

Cher François,

what a lovely photo! :D As I can see you are also very predestinated in making angry grimaces! :D

Aw, your two daughters are really cute. Thank you very much for that nice picture. :tu:

I like those Asian clothes! Do you think I would look well in them, too?! Imagine me wearing a Kimono and making a Kung-Fu pose...

Without the glasses you do look just like your avatar

I believe Sockhom´s avatar is showing a drawn self-portrait! :wink:

Because of the "Neo": Well I´m waiting for an offshoot! If it should appear and be rooted one day I´ll think on you... :D

A bientôt!

Andreas

Ah, by the way: How old (young) are you actually, François?

Hello :D (sorry to pollute this bewitchling post...)

As I can see you are also very predestinated in making angry grimaces! :D

Yes, sir! i do! You don't know the half of it!

Aw, your two daughters are really cute. Thank you very much for that nice picture. :tu:

Thanks for them :D .

I like those Asian clothes! Do you think I would look well in them, too?! Imagine me wearing a Kimono and making a Kung-Fu pose...

Oh yes, especially with da icecold-killer-stare of yours. I won' t stand in your way! :cya:

Without the glasses you do look just like your avatar

I believe Sockhom´s avatar is showing a drawn self-portrait! :wink:

In fact, my wife designed me this avatar thanks to a site which provides "Southpark-style" caracters.

Ah, by the way: How old (young) are you actually, François?

30, 31 next february. Do i look that old? :cry: :D

Friendly,

François.

Guest Andreas Eils
30, 31 next february. Do i look that old?

No, François, if I wouldn´t know you have two daughters who will soonly join school (unless the eldest already does) I would estimate you to be only 25! :wink: Errr...

Well, to be serious: I don´t think 30/31 years is old! It´s the prime of life, the best age! :thumleft:

Look at me! I´m now counting to the scrap heap with 37! :cry:

Andreas

Andreas, today's 47 is yesterday's 27. In nine years you will be like me, and I'm hard as nails, sharp as a tack and meaner than mountain lion pee.

:D

I may be carrying around a few extra pounds, and am now and then somewhat stiff, forget where I'm going and that sort of thing, but hey, what does that compare to some kid's lack of experience? It reminds me of the joke about the young bull and the old bull, but we wont go there on a family forum, will we :lol:

I think you're quite right Tim. I hope to be as hard as nails soon! :lol:

It reminds me of the joke about the young bull and the old bull, but we wont go there on a family forum, will we :D

Too bad Tim! Mind to tell me via PM if you have time...old bull? :lol::D

Friendly,

François.

PS: Andreas, my daugters are 4 and a half and 3. They're already at school. Poor girls... :lol:

Guest Andreas Eils

Thank you very much, Tim! :lol:

Those are great prospects! That has encouraged me again! :thumleft: Well, at the moment I feel more like I´m soft as cotton - at least inwardly! :D So, must wait until I´m in the forties to become stronger! :lol:

Family forum? Isn´t this here a family forum? :lol:

@ François: Oh dear, in France the kids are going to school at a quite young age! In Germany normally you start going to school with 6. But there´s a discussion to make the age of 5 to the regular age to be sent to school.

Cheers,

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wallsg7

im not very computer literate and havnt got a clue how to download my pic onto this site so ive done the next best thing and put a picture of me and my baby on cpuk photo hosting.anyone interested can take a look.

8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to everyone!

I write already from a couple of years in this forum but just today I decided to post a pic of me sice the normal ones there are already a lot in my home page www.piantecarnivore.org .

So that's me with my deliciuous nectar of my truncata! :tu:

Byeee

Mr_Aga

Milan - ITALY

mr_aga_truncata.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...