Deadlift-135 (no spotter)

Wide Pullups-16

Chinups-25

Pushups-61

1 Mile- <6 min

5k- 21 min

10k- 36 min

Shrug-150

Clean & Press- 70?? (dumbbell.. no spotter dont wanna fk up back. haha.)

Single rep, or sets of what?

def lbs. He would look like Arnold if those amounts were in kilos haha

just curious as i used to do

Bench-130

Squat-180 (no spotter)

Leg Press-220

Deadlift- not sure what he means by this

Wide Pullups- never counted

Chinups-never counted

Pushups-100 at least

1 Mile- <6 hours

5k- 30 hours

10k- time me on a calander

Shrug-210

Clean & Press- not sure what he means here but i used to do a clean and jerk with a bar of 100)

all kilos a set of 10

used to have a 48" chest and 32" waist

more like 32"chest and 48" waist these days

I blame bacon!!!!!!!

Ben

here i am! here we are in Sanibel Island, Florida. were at a place that cooks 1lb burgers!?!? im in the red and white stripe. (and i did finish the "Behemoth" haha)

Alex

There's a place in Harrogate England that does a 72 ounce steak or burger. Its £30 and if you eat in within an hour its free.

Its called the cattlemena assosiation I think.

Ben

I probably shouldnt be posting this on the internet. lmfao.

Nope, we'll change your user name to "The Steroid kid!" :lol:

def lbs. He would look like Arnold if those amounts were in kilos haha

Clive James once likened Arnie to "a brown condom filled with walnuts." :D

Alexis - You've looked better...

Haha, yeah that is all for reps.. I use light weights on deadlifts and cleans etc, want to make sure i get my form down since i dont really have a spotter.. and I usually dont have time to go find someone. my workouts are pretty intense (i always superset, 30 sec rest max). I play metal loud enough for everone else in the gym to hear though. haha. I have been a bit worried lately because I have been feeling my back get pinched sometimes, its really something you wouldnt enjoy. sometimes my heart palpitates which scares the sh** outta me.

oh btw squat is front leg squat. haha i have big a** bruises on my clavicle sometimes.

Clean and press.. hmm maybe i meant clean and jerk. probably the same thing, just diff name here. I think its clean and press when you use dumbbells.

Yeah getting stuck is NOT fun. I once got stuck under 165 a few months back, and the b****** just walked away. needless to say i let him have it the next time i saw him.

BenScoobert, are those kilos or pounds>

Yeah actually ive been nicknamed Roy (for sterROIds)..

i guess im pretty lucky to have an 8 pack, i think its a genetic thing.. i notice some guys can only get a 6 pack and others only 4..

Im crunching like 200+ pounds right now, haha. they feel harder than my friggin ribs. I neglected my obliques a bit though, so i need to make it more proportionate. that and my shoulders could use some work.

John

Oh, and yes that is an 81 stingray.. Bone Stock, just broke 5k miles, all matching #s. Bowling Green, Kentucky i think>> Might have been one of the last built in St. Louis but pretty sure BG. Ill have to check the VIN tonight. It qualifies for every award available from the corvette associationsociety. Manual. Weighs just under 3300 pounds.. 5.7L V-8 350 L81 small block (largest of) and a compression ratio of 8.2:1.. 4 barrel rochester carburetion

Not the fastest out there, but im not complaining

pict633.jpg

yeah, sorry, had to tease all you car buffs.. :(

oh, cant forget a lat spread pic

traps.jpg

BenScoobert, are those kilos or pounds>

John

all kilos, like you say a genetic thing, i can not go to the gym for 2 years and get on a bench and press 80kg with reasonable ease, a friend of mine goes 3 times a week and struggles with 3 sets of 70kg

I'm strong but still unfit, couldnt run a mile come to think of it prob not even half a mile

ps i love american cars, i have a 96 firebird, ill get a piccy

Thats from about a year and a half ago with my then/current gf. I'm only a

little less scraggly looking these days...

u lucky guy, what a cute gf u have

thanks a lot...she is quite the gem :)

since we're talking about cars, heres my 68 Nova SS clone:

nova.JPG

I had it for about 3.5 years, then had to sell it to pay for college :(. It had

350 LT1 from a 69 Corvette

double roller timing chain

edelbrock headers

dual exhaust with 12" dynomax glasspacks

dual plane intake manifold

Edelbrock carb

2" carb spacer

Edelbrock heads

7qt oil pan w/ trapdoor

electronic start

original mint rally wheels

and last but not least:

Chris Alston's Chassisworks ladderbars with coil overs ($2k installed!)

I burned brand new vettes like they were nothing. In fact, my nova never lost a race, and somehow, I never got a ticket or ended up in a wreck

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my Andreas! You look so damn serious in that pic :( ! I know there's a Tex avery monster beneath that skin...! :lol :D :

C'mon, you look cute enough in my humble opinion :wink: .

By th way, that's it! I'm totally jealous of your Nepenthes neoguineensis as i'm craving for one for a long time! You seem to grow it perfectly well!

... Is that the thing without the peltate insertion in the left bottom of the picture? Ok. that was mean... :lol::D

Seeya, baby doll!

François.

Guest Andreas Eils

Salut François!

Oh my Andreas! You look so damn serious in that pic :( ! I know there's a Tex avery monster beneath that skin...! :lol :huh: :

You´re right, I´m a Tex Avery monster beneath my skin! :D But I love to look evil on photos! Best are snap shots of me when I´m photographed all of a sudden! Lots of wonderful grimaces...250.gif

C'mon, you look cute enough in my humble opinion :wink: .

Haha...you´re pulling my legs! :huh:

By th way, that's it! I'm totally jealous of your Nepenthes neoguineensis as i'm craving for one for a long time! You seem to grow it perfectly well!

I´m growing Nepenthes neoguineensis since October 2000. The plant is now 60cm in diametre, but only 15cm tall. The pitchers now reach more than 20cm in height. It would have already exceeded the terrarium if I´ve had fertilised it with osmocote from the beginning! :mrgreen: Better it doesn´t grow too fast too large...because then I would have to sell it to YOU! :cry:

Isn´t Wistuba still selling Nepenthes neoguineensis? I rarely hear of people buying it!

...Is that the thing without the peltate insertion in the left bottom of the picture? Ok. that was mean... :D:D

171.gif171.gif171.gif171.gif171.gif171.gif

What about a photo of yourself or your whole family :?: :suave:

Andreas