Drosera schizandra makros

Hello Alexander :wink: !

Great pictures. Just as usual.

Could you please, give us your growing tips about this drosera species?

It would be kind.

Friendly,

François.

Guest Andreas Eils

Oh, Alex,

haven´t known that you manage to grow this ticklish sticky "lettuce"! Congratulations! Ömm, keep me in your mind if you should have some small layers for swap one day! smiley9.gif

By the way: Nice photographies! (That has something to mean when I say this to you! :D )

Ciao,

Andreas

Hi Alexander,

How are you achieving such big macros :D ? Macro lens, reversed lens, extension tubes (bellows)??? :?

Hello

Yes i use a makro lens.It´s cheap,fast and the result is ok i think.

Great pics! This are absolutely perfect Macros.
Thank you for the compliments to all.
Hello Alexander !

Great pictures. Just as usual.

Could you please, give us your growing tips about this drosera species?

It would be kind.

Friendly,

A healthy & beautiful plant. Please describe your growing method/conditions

Up to now the plant is standing in my basement with about 21 degrees at the day and about 18 degrees in the night.It has 12 hours light which is about 20 cm over the plant.It has always 2 cm waterlevel in its coaster.The humidity is not that high.In summer the plant turn into the greenhouse.

One more for the wishlist.

:clubbed: No Frank dont buy drosera plants.You have to by Utricularia species. :wink:

haven´t known that you manage to grow this ticklish sticky "lettuce"! Congratulations! Ömm, keep me in your mind if you should have some small layers for swap one day!

By the way: Nice photographies! (That has something to mean when I say this to you! ) .

May be in far future there might be a spare but not at any time you get it. :fingers: And if someone else praise my fotos its nice but you have no gusto. :D :vomit: :wink:

Regards Alexander

Guest Andreas Eils
haven´t known that you manage to grow this ticklish sticky "lettuce"! Congratulations! Ömm, keep me in your mind if you should have some small layers for swap one day!

By the way: Nice photographies! (That has something to mean when I say this to you! ) .

May be in far future there might be a spare but not at any time you get it. :fingers:

Warte, Burschi, das wird dir noch leid tun!!!!!! 179.gif

And if someone else praise my fotos its nice but you have no gusto. :tu: :vomit: :D

Regards Alexander

How right he is! 490.gif

angry Andreas