The view from my window.

Loakesy

Your view is so much better than mine. My view is of a row of houses about 35 feet away. Not pleasant. :oops:

Ah..but...

There are two catagories: 1. The best, most picturesque view, and 2. The worst, most dreary view.

I haven't had a 'best' entry yet either!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sheila
There are two catagories: 1. The best, most picturesque view, and 2. The worst, most dreary view.

I'll take some photos in the morning then, I'm onto a winner for most dreary view :)

At least the traffic changes on the North Circular :shock:

Actually that's questionable at times. You should see the tail backs that line that particular road with startling frequency!! D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Pedro Batalha

I'm simply amazed with all these photos!!! They really increased my will of visiting all those places sometime!!! It's a dream of mine!

Unfortunately my window does not have such great landscapes, and I feel sad because I also wanted to share the many beauties of Brazil to you all, but I suppose it would brake the rule of this topic!

I didn't read all the topic (it's late), but just by seeing the pictures, my breath was taken away from my longs! Congratulations to you all!!!

Edited by Pedro Batalha

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is slightly off topic but......

This is the view from my prestigeous Scene of Crime Office of the North East London Branch of the Flying Squad!

Are you still in The Job?

I'm based at YR (E team).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...