Seed Trays and pots

Thanks mk.

i have also seen some Polythene Pots from two wests.

Has anyone tried these? cos they are very cheap thinking bout useing them for non cp plants that im gonna sell, because then they may not need to be sent ex pot, so plants would be better off.

dan

Cant see square pots of around 4 or 5 inches on those sites. I am looking for mainly 4 and 5 inch pots as most of my CP's are on the smaller side right now and a lot are gonna be VFT and Drosera which dont need particularly big pots. Anyone know where i can get some 4-5inch square ones? Cheers

Chris

I've never tried the polythene pots but they are supposed to be good for utrics. You can peel them back to see the traps, which grow next to the plastic without disturbing the plant at all.

thanks for all the help guys.

i had a thought, would they be fine if they are on a heatmat? just thinking that if they r black they will absorbe the heat better and keep the seed/cutting warmer.

i am gonna try them i think, if i do ill keep to posted on weather they work or not.

dan

I find that Wilkinsons have a good stock of cheap square pots but only in the smaller sizes. I use the gravel trays from Homebase to stand them in. Tescos sell the same trays for soaking bbq grills during the summer.I managed to obtain a few half price at the end of summer.