New VFT form ?????

Geoff

Thanks for the positive comments.

Even since my last post they have improved even though the patches are still faint. More plants are coming into flower and I will tissue culture them. This will be the big test at how stable the strain is. I will also try for some seed again, maybe I will hit on something better lol.

Regards

Geoff

I wonder if the patches would appear if the plants were kept here in Europe, with a summer like we had this year (we hardly saw the sun).

Good luck with your plants, and I wish you lots of seeds and plants for the new year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Carnivor.

A quick update.

I have just harvested 6 seeds which are still quite small and I doubt are viable.

Out of about a dozen pieces initiated into tissue culture 3 have taken. This will give us plenty of material to do a number of tests.

After comparing my variety with 'spotty' etc. It seems all have their own individual characteristics and are distinctly different. Our 'patches' does not have any 'spotting' on the leaves or the outside of the traps. It is only on the inside of the traps.

Regards

Geoff

Edited by Geoff