Sign in to follow this  
Olivier Tschuy

Traveling in Borneo

Dear all

This spring we had the oppurunity to travel arround SEAsia and visiting some of our favorit spots.

Some pictures are now online at:

www.firstiwasblind.ch/oli

The series to choose are

Kinabalu: to see N. villosa, tentaculata, x kinabaluensis, rajah, burbidgeae, x harryana and moore

Malesiana: a visit at the famous Malesiana Tropicals Nursery with pictures of N. edwardsiana and N. platychilla !!

Enjoy

Regards

Olivier

Nice images and, even though I do like Nepenthes, I especially enjoyed the marine pics :-) ,as a Scuba Diver I would :(

some great photos there 8)

Had to have a couple of looks at the N x Edwardsiana,very nice.Some of the close up pictures of the Rajah and Villosa are amazing.The thing that amazes me is that we as growers try so hard to do the right thing for our plants but when you see wild plants they are growing in some rough old looking soil and are getting blasted by full sun and drenching rain and still look amazing,makes me think that im trying to hard :(

Bye for now Julian

Really nice trip Seeländer.

But about the Malesiana Nursery, it's not a nepenthes Pervillei.

The shape of the pitchers looks like the Pervillei, but the general form of the leaves, and the pitchers is closer in fact than an Alata i think.

Regards.

Kinabalu.

Superb pictures. Bring back some memories of Borneo (sigh)