Where Are You?

Hi,

I'm from Spain too. I live in Sueca, a city 35 km. south from Valencia, but I grow my plants in Cullera, 6 km. south-east from my hometown, a nice touristic city near the Mediterranean Sea. I grow my plants at only 500 m. from beach and 200m. from a river. The weather here is sunny -very hot now in summer!- and the humidity is quite high, but sadly the rain is very poor, appearing occasionally between fall and early spring. Anyways, the warm and humid environment and mild winters are OK for grow from hardy to subtropical plants outsides all year round.

PS: My cities appears in the map provided by alx. Un saludo!

:(

Edited by Hailstorm Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Legoland, Denmark 8)

Well, about 1 km away.

Ha! Thats awesome! I went there when I was little and obssessed with legoes. I always thought it should be its own country. :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I live in Stargard Szczecinski. "Szczeciński" is the adjective of the name of the city Szczecin which is 40km away. If I want, I could get faster to the capital city of Germany- Berlin (300km) than to the polish capital- Warsaw (550km). About 70 000 people live here. Here is an article on wiki where you can see our beautiful monuments ;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargard_Szczeci%C5%84ski

Edited by unkel

So where in Canada exactly is that? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...