Where Are You?

• 2 weeks later...
ouh, most people are from USA...I'm from Murcia, in Spain, near the Mediterranean sea :yes:

I faintly remember there is a traditional watering system in Murcia, just can't remember the name!

Oh, I remember: Huertas in Murcia. :yes:

Edited by Amar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I faintly remember there is a traditional watering system in Murcia, just can't remember the name!

Oh, I remember: Huertas in Murcia. :man_in_love:

Yes! How do you know that? :preved:

Cecilia, I know some people from turin, and they are great!

Edited by Romulo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Bob Brown

The dear old Scottish Highlands,

home of rain (but not for the last 7 weeks :tu: ) cloud and the midge.

Also more p vulgaris, p lucitanicum d anglica, rotundifolia and intermedia than you can shake a stick at! :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cwmhaffes

I am originally from Swansea, South Wales, then Eastbourne (Sussex), Leatherhead (Surrey) and now Tullinge - south of Stockholm, Sweden.

Gareth

• 1 month later...

As beautiful as it was and as much as I loved being back in that country, I suppose I can no longer claim Leiden, Netherlands since I am a few months over my year mark.

Sigh...

Although, I am in a perfectly beautiful location now nestled beneath the Rocky Mountains in Orem, Utah. The main drawback to here is that it is desert territory so the humidity levels are low - none. So, I have to grow all my plants in terrariums. Unless with amazing luck and/or attention to the plants needs I can harden the plant to survive the environment.

The stadium you see there is for the BYU Cougars and boy this season I think we will be lucky to make it undefeated but it is our best chance of going undefeated in along while. I can't wait for Saturday's game against UCLA!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_B5ptsBEngvM/R_AYlnpe...erial%25202.jpg