Where Are You?

Here are the latest totals and there are several new countries on the list.

Australia - 6

Belgium - 8

Brazil - 5

Canada - 12

Colombia - 1

Croatia - 1

Denmark - 1

France - 14

Germany - 11

Greece - 1

Hong Kong - 1

Indonesia - 2

Ireland - 2

Israel - 1

Italy - 7

Malaysia - 1

Malta - 2

Mexico - 1

Netherlands - 5

New Zealand - 1

Norway - 1

Poland - 4

Portugal - 1

Singapore - 4

Slovenia - 1

Spain - 3

Sweden - 4

Switzerland - 2

Taiwan - 1

Thailand - 1

Turkey - 1

UK - 119

USA - 43

The more the merrier, so keep posting!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I am the only one from greece?! Well whatever I live in Alexandroupoli which is in northeast greece. Very nice town, at least in my opinion, much green but unfortunately haven't found any cps :? . Oh and with stong winds which are bad for outdoor cps :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im from sunny southern california (USA). I live in a town 40 minutes away from LA, and i am about 6 miles from the ocean. And my best friend (also a member of this forum) literally lives on the beach-his front yard is sand!

Guest Sheila
And my best friend (also a member of this forum) literally lives on the beach-his front yard is sand!

but your best friend will have to register his whereabouts to this thread himself or he doesn't count.

I live in Hawi,Hawii with 1,000 population that is

45 minutes from any stores other than tourist

shops and 1 hour away from any big store like

wallmart and 2 hours from any mall. PS in

Hawaiian you pronounce Hawi like Havi It

was hard to find and pronounce street names for a good year! We do have lots of endemic plants and right down the street is one of the largest native Hawaiian gardens that has things that are so rare there is only one left plant left in the world,things I have never seen! She was scared when I had goats,but now they are gone mother and baby. :( I work there every once in a while and get paid well.She even is going to let me grow and propogate,her Anglica "Hawii" form straight from the swamp through the goverment! She has a very large green house because the introduced bugs eat most native plants,I gave her a N.Verisco and put it in her green house and she HATES ants and the plant has been eating them all and has grown Ultra fast! And it has been killing al kinds of her pests.

One random question how do you pollinate sensitive plant flowers I have them growing in my backyard and would like to collect seeds so I can trade them for CP seeds. It is strange on how they are weeds in Hawaii and are not easy to find in the USA mainland!

Well thanks for reading! :)

Hi,I am the speciesNUT my rame is Bob & I am in Townsville ,Queensland ,tropical Australia. It must be tropical as the temp. was 45c on the bench in the shade house Easter Monday. Am over 60 & learning to use PC. so forgive the mistakes.

Bob Browning.