Sign in to follow this  
Belinda

Spatulata Kedumba Walls (Found some more pics)

Hi

Hope im not boring everybody - found a few more interesting pics of the kedumba Walls redform of spatulata. Thought id share them ...

This form appears to hold some colour even when in a more shady area as seen in the portrait pic.

DSCF1279.jpg

DSCF1234.jpg

DSCF1246.jpg

Hope you find this form as interesting as have .

Anyhow No more kedumba pics i promise

regards Belinda

Guest Aidan

Belinda - Always interesting. Most of us will never get to see Australia's wealth of endemic carnivores in the flesh.

Your husband must like you, to indulge you with all these trips :D Do he and your kids enjoy these plants also? How great that you guys have such a fine family hobby.

Thanks much, Belinda.

Hi Tim

We are all keen on finding cps in the wild it, ends up a family morning out .

My husband is almost as keen as me ( knowdays anyway ) . Matter of fact he was the one that purchased the Venus fly trap ( from the nursery ) that led us down the path eventually ending up with drosera as our favourite cp.

Our interest became more intense thanks to some of the people on the forum notably Seandew.His encouragement to a newbie was particulaly encouraging . But i think when we found out we had so many cps in our own area was the catalyst for our familys former hiking trips turning into cp hunting trips :D .

The kids enjoy the dollar for a interesting find -but so far as sharing our interest ( im not sure ) - i Think there probably in it for the money :D:D

It certainly is a great family hobby - Its imense fun to see a spot on a map and hike in hoping to find something unusual .

Sundewrex couldnt find any greenish pics -if you like the form pm me and ill send you some seed (i collected a small amount ).

Regards Belinda

Great pics as ever Belinda! I feel like I've been to many of these sites myself now such are the number of pics you've posted - and I mean that in a good way!! The contrast between the sandy substrate and the rich red of the plants is wonderful. Keep them coming, please!!