I don’t know how often if at all you guys have experienced the problem of Humic Acid buildup on your plants. I searched the forums and didn’t find anything here about it in a cursory search. Maybe your peat is different enough there that you don’t get it wicking humic acid as much. The problem is unique and new to me so I didn’t know what it was when it first showed up on plants. But quickly I found the problem and with some help from others on the terraforums so I wanted to share my experience here if it helps at all.
NOTE: Quote box messed things up and put everything in one square. First part is a quote from Joseph Clemens explaining the problem and then the rest is my text and me talking about my plants that had the issue and how I went ahead with the recommended treatments and shared the pictures. The quote box covered the rest of the post for some reason and made everything look like a quote and not from me.