Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Guest_Andreas Eils_*

Guest_Andreas Eils_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2012 - 14:54 PM

What a beautiful and well organised garden, Willy! :clapping: I particularly like the arrangements in the first two pictures! The palm is also very attractive!!

Kind regards

Andreas

#4 will9

will9
  • Full Members
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:cactussen, succulenten, gardenplants, carnivores - all plants

Posted 20 June 2012 - 15:02 PM

What a beautiful and well organised garden, Willy! :clapping: I particularly like the arrangements in the first two pictures! The palm is also very attractive!!

Kind regards

Andreas

Thanks Andreas,now the part of the first two pictures are indeed the most nice ,but this chanced all the time ,next month some other part is more beautyfull like this ,even in winter there are very nice parts full whit flowers,i planted so that i have the whole year flowers,flowering in all different seasons,i like it to see flowers in my garden ,
cheers Will
  • Peter Hewitt likes this

#5 TheInactiveMoth

TheInactiveMoth
  • Full Members
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Arsenal & Notts County FC
    Ninjutsu
    Growing carnivorous plants
    Keeping tropical fish
    Playing guitar and piano
    Playing video games!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 17:51 PM

Very nice... :wink:

#6 jimlard

jimlard
  • Full Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:C.P's, gardening, bonsai, tropical fish keeping, walking, photography, wildlife, reading and acoustic guitar......oh, and sausages.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 17:53 PM

Lovely garden Will. What are the purple flowers in the first photo? Are they campanula or aubretia?

#7 will9

will9
  • Full Members
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:cactussen, succulenten, gardenplants, carnivores - all plants

Posted 20 June 2012 - 18:38 PM

Lovely garden Will. What are the purple flowers in the first photo? Are they campanula or aubretia?

It s tym,4 different kinds of its ,you can even used this in the kitchen, :l_sunny:
I have not so many uncommon plants in my garden ,the most are to difficult to hold them alive whit the extreme summers and winters we have the last few years,so i try to grow most common plants ,or easy ones ,campanula ,it s go dead every time after a while ,the second photo are asters,on the first pic the are a few mini hostas to ,hard to see ,plants got not bigger then a few centimeters,
Cheers Will

Edited by will9, 20 June 2012 - 18:54 PM.

#8 jimlard

jimlard
  • Full Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:C.P's, gardening, bonsai, tropical fish keeping, walking, photography, wildlife, reading and acoustic guitar......oh, and sausages.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 16:33 PM

It s tym,4 different kinds of its ,you can even used this in the kitchen, :l_sunny:
I have not so many uncommon plants in my garden ,the most are to difficult to hold them alive whit the extreme summers and winters we have the last few years,so i try to grow most common plants ,or easy ones ,campanula ,it s go dead every time after a while ,the second photo are asters,on the first pic the are a few mini hostas to ,hard to see ,plants got not bigger then a few centimeters,
Cheers Will

Thanks Will, the Tyme really looks lovely as do your other plants. I have some in my garden but it is not flowering as yet.

#9 glishy

glishy
  • Full Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 18:54 PM

Wow! What a garden! You really have some skills, I wish I could come up with a garden that looks this spectacular! Any tips you'd like to share with the peanut gallery? I'm really impressed by the carnivorous plants. Well done.

#10 Gaz

Gaz
  • Full Members
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi, reading, gardening, classic rock music. Growing various unusual plants like cacti, succulent plants, caudiciforms, aroids and of course CP's

Posted 29 June 2013 - 20:10 PM

Great garden Willy, it looks very "wildlife friendly", the insects must be very happy (except for the ones who get to close to your CPs of course). :)

Edited by Gaz, 29 June 2013 - 20:12 PM.

#11 Richard Bunn

Richard Bunn
  • 2,359 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants, weird plants, opera, classical music, theatre, gym, Lush.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

Lovely garden. I'm hopeless at designing things.

#12 Ordovic

Ordovic
  • Full Members
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:This, that and the other.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

Nice cycad (C. revoluta I presume), how do you overwinter it? Do you bring it indoors?

#13 maxxima

maxxima
  • Full Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 13:11 PM

Oh wow your garden is amazing! Just the way I like it, not too tidy and "sterile" (like those awful shaped hedges). That rocky slope is the highlight for me, I could sit there for hours every day...