chinense 'Habanero'
baccatum 'Aji Cristal'
baccatum 'Inca Red Drop'
baccatum 'Lemon Drop'

#2 Flytyer

Flytyer
  • Full Members
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy; cacti; photography; reading; fishing; fishkeeping; cage birds and drinking Guinness.

Oh, and carnivorous plants....

Posted 08 July 2011 - 19:45 PM

Until my greenhouse was almost taken over by CPs, I used to grow chilis and bell peppers along with the usual tomato plants (which are, I was surprised to learn, carnivorous!). However, I will soon be wanting another greenhouse for my increasing number of CPs, I think someone warned me about that when I first joined this forum :cd:

#3 Dunc

Dunc
  • Full Members
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Too many..........

Posted 29 October 2011 - 23:49 PM

I grow a few varieties every few years to stock up the freezer (they get better (hotter) once frozen like they do when dried....). Wasn't a good year this year for a decent crop so will be trying again next year too - 'Inferno' is the only good crop but even some of them are still going red! Grown a wide variet over the years, I like my chilis, from the very mild to Dorset Naga. :nyam1:

#4 StuartF

StuartF
  • Full Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 21:32 PM

I planted about 20 Peter Pepper seeds, aka "chilli willy" and almost all of them have come up very nicely. If you don't know what these are the nickname should give you an idea, google them at your peril :D

I'm now giving away lots of the spares to friends without warning them just what the fruit will look like :girl_angel: