The June 2011 issue of Carnivorous Plant Newsletter (v40 n2) is now available to ICPS members. Hard copy will be mailed to ICPS members on June 1.
The PDFs of all issues have been moved to our ClubExpress membership web site. ICPS members may download PDFs of individual CPN issues on the CPN Download page. You must log in to access the CPN Download page.
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 40(2). June 2011
* Flower studies do not support subspecies within Pinguicula macroceras
* Pinguicula in the shadow of Mount Shasta, California
* The Savage Garden: The creation and early evolution of CPN
* Carnivorous plant protection project in Korea
* A vacationer’s guide to carnivorous plant locations
* Fluorescence tagging of phosphatase and chitinase activity on different structures of Utricularia traps