• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Andreas Eils_*

Guest_Andreas Eils_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 20:19 PM

Posted Image
:biggrin:

A piece of artwork if you don´t mind! (Sorry for the large size of the file! Quality preferred against small file size!)

Cheers

Andreas

#2 abakadaboum

abakadaboum
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 22:38 PM

Nice.... :clapping:

#3 dchasselblad74

dchasselblad74
  • Full Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Photography, Mountain Biking, Kendo, Rifle Shooting, Maori Bone Carving, Biology, Ecology, Aquariums, Orchids, Sarracenias, Nepenthes, Heliamphoras, Albany Pitchers, Sundews, Pings, Utrics.....

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:26 AM

Andreas....Did you paint that????? Very Nice!!

#4 Guest_Andreas Eils_*

Guest_Andreas Eils_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 15:26 PM

Andreas....Did you paint that?????

Yes, I did! :D Watercolours. That was a present for the 60th birthday of an old school friend of my mother. She´s very happy with this painting. I have made it according to the specifications my mother gave me. As I´ve had no idea what this lady favours or what fits into her living room. Well, gladly I´ve done everything right. :)

Regards

Andreas

#5 dchasselblad74

dchasselblad74
  • Full Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Photography, Mountain Biking, Kendo, Rifle Shooting, Maori Bone Carving, Biology, Ecology, Aquariums, Orchids, Sarracenias, Nepenthes, Heliamphoras, Albany Pitchers, Sundews, Pings, Utrics.....

Posted 18 May 2011 - 17:15 PM

Photography......and now beautiful watercolor paintings......Is there anything you can not do Andreas??? Your a man with many talents :Laie_71mini:

#6 Guest_Andreas Eils_*

Guest_Andreas Eils_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 20:18 PM

Is there anything you can not do Andreas???

Yes, growing plants! :lol:

Your a man with many talents :Laie_71mini:

Photography and painting are only two (not many) talents. I don´t believe I have more... :(

I cannot programme (e.g. PHP, Perl or Java), I am technically untalented, I cannot ... I stop here before I become depressed... :wink:

But thanks for your kind comments. :-)

Andreas