• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Bailey

Tim Bailey
  • Full Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

Dear members

We submitted the Spring addition of Planta Carnivora to our Graphic Designer at the beginning of January. Unfortunately we still do not have a first pdf draft back, though it is pending. Our Graphic Designer does this work as a second job and gives us exceptional value for money, though is resulting in delays. We looked at going to a full-time Graphic Designer for 2011, but the cost was prohibitive.

I hope members are satisfied that we are getting you a quality publication despite the wait. Rest assured I'm constantly working in the background to get it to you ASAP.

Cheers

Tim

#2 mobile

mobile
  • Global Moderator
  • 4,164 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants & hydroculture.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 19:29 PM

I must say that whilst it is good that you get the work done at a reduced cost, the delay does seem a little excessive.

#3 Tim Bailey

Tim Bailey
  • Full Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 20:14 PM

I must say that whilst it is good that you get the work done at a reduced cost, the delay does seem a little excessive.

Dear CPS Members

We are still waiting for the draft for the Spring 2011 Planta Carnivora. My best estimate at this stage is that it will be the middle of May before a copy is posted to you. This is frustrating to us all and comes on top of previous delays. A permanent solution to prevent delays in future will be discussed and resolved at the AGM.

I can only apologise, despite my best efforts, for this delay.

Kind regards

Tim

Tim Bailey

CPS Journal & Newsletter Editor