Forum Sales Negative Feedback

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#121 Kamil

Kamil
  • Sponsor
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 14:39 PM

if someon buy planst for me but i dont have this plants David sends his plant for my. Is something wrong?

I think the most of peoples likes to know the simple truth: from who the plants you offer originate. It is not any problem you are the David´s or Vaclav´s dealer (or vice versa) - the problems is your answers are not much convincing. There is not any problem you are doing self CP business (like many of the honest growers) - the problem is the way how it is doing. Your offer is huge and it seems it is an offer of BohemicaPlantae & CzPlants even you wrote those plants are yours. But you are also claiming you don´t have a greenhouse - so where you are growing those huge amount of plants? Sometimes you are claiming you have your collection in David´s greenhouse. But if David is connected with CzPlants and they had a collective business (as it was noted in public register) how it is possible you don´t know about this? Furthermore you are shipping David Svarc parcels and CzPlants/Vaclav Kubin yours.... So many unclearness....

If I or anyone else buy the plants - than we must be sure from who those plants comes - that is because credibility of source - and trustworthiness of the offer. As many of us are collecting plants for example with location data or exact clones, we must have a good chance to track each of item to their main source. And that´s why we are asking for straight answer. Sorry but your answers looks sometimes like a "smoke signals" without direct and clear reply we was expected..

Sorry, the rest of your "reply" is just a personal attack - and that is something I don´t like to develop. I still remember your so aggressive posts on the Polish forum - and that is something I don´t like to be connected again. I would be very happy if you stop with this strategy and personal offense also on this forum.

Edited by Kamil, 12 August 2011 - 14:45 PM.

• alambrito, marc80 and Paweł Król like this

#122 Kamil

Kamil
  • Sponsor
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 14:55 PM

Paulo, maybe you remember you also advertised this huge offer as Bohemica Plantae (BP) offer on Polish forum (In Polish: Nowa oferta starej dobrej firmy BP / Oferta BP, ( bez Kubina:) )- so could you please explain your declaration you are just selling off your "huge" collection?

Edited by Kamil, 12 August 2011 - 15:18 PM.

• marc80 likes this

#123 paulo09

paulo09
  • Full Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 16:42 PM

On polish forum i sell my plants and David plants. On cpuk only my plants but if someon want buy something else i send him David list. Big part of my plant is sold out. Now i have only dm and feew other plants. Iam not dealer of Kubin, Kouba,Svarc,Pasek, Wistuba, BE, etc.

I have a small 10 m2 greenhous. I reproduce ( cuttings, seeds) plants and send it to david he planted them and if someone buys he send them. But plants are my i bought them and i reproduce them. Now i dont have time thats why i want sell all my plants and thats why my list was so big.

More letters will be smaller because I do not have what to sell.

I understand if 50 plants of one species but it was max 10 flycatchers -very easy to propagate.

No 30 hamatas, no 30 naga, no 100 red hairy hamat etc.

Kamil if you have big greenhouse no problem i can send you all my plants and then you will be sending plants.
  • Deadly Weapon likes this

#124 TMCM

TMCM
  • Full Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 15:03 PM

Paulo09 forgot to send me a plant which has already been sent and received ...
All plants arrived in excellent condition ..
  • paulo09 likes this

#125 paulo09

paulo09
  • Full Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

Thank you to all decent and normal people with nice moments in this forum. Recently, this forum is for certain privileged persons and not all. Unfortunately, knowledge on this board mean more than honesty.
  • will9 and Deadly Weapon like this

#126 mantrid

mantrid
  • Full Members
  • 1,241 posts
  • Interests:Sculpting in Bronze. Please visit realbronzes.com and see some of my work

Posted 17 September 2011 - 14:36 PM

I think part of the problem your having (negative feedback as you mentioned in your sales post) is that people see you as someone who just uses the forum to sell and you dont contribute in any way. In other words you take but do not give. Im sure with your experience you have much to contribute.
  • Dicon, Paweł Król, paulo09 and 3 others like this

#127 Dicon

Dicon
  • Full Members
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:neps and orchids

Posted 18 September 2011 - 13:57 PM

I think part of the problem your having (negative feedback as you mentioned in your sales post) is that people see you as someone who just uses the forum to sell and you dont contribute in any way. In other words you take but do not give. Im sure with your experience you have much to contribute.

Here Here

#128 paulo09

paulo09
  • Full Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hi iam working hard with book about cp for polish cp grovers iam always willing to help if someone asks me for advice.I have many photos of interesting observations about the plants but can not publish them before the book. Selling plants i collect money to print my book , buy picture, etc. Unfortunately, as always when you do not know what it is probably we talk about money. I can donate money for the forum no problem.

For ex:
Posted Image

Edited by paulo09, 24 September 2011 - 12:23 PM.

• will9 likes this

#129 marc80

marc80
  • Full Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Plants, sailing and my family

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

Sorry hard to believe...

Are you willing to help or to sell? What's your VAT number please?
  • alambrito and Paweł Król like this

#130 petesredtraps

petesredtraps
  • Sponsor
  • 911 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

I have to say, I personally have had no bad experiences with Paul, communication has always been good. If he truly intends to write a decent book let's wish him well.
  • Phil Green and VFTLance <3 like this

#131 paulo09

paulo09
  • Full Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:43 AM

In Poland there is no such book. Ask Chien Lee, Christian Dietz, Guillaume etc.from them i have a lot of beatiful pictures to my book for which I am very grateful to them. Marc80 without comment did you writte something long about cp ? i dont think so.
  • Deadly Weapon likes this

#132 Jozef Havrilcak

Jozef Havrilcak
  • Full Members
  • 495 posts
  • Interests:Cephalotus follicularis ...

Posted 13 March 2012 - 22:32 PM

I have to say, I personally have had no bad experiences with Paul, communication has always been good.
I buy for paulo every month and i dont have problem , and plants still came in 3 days and arrived in excellent condition

Edited by WeXi, 13 March 2012 - 22:34 PM.

• janda33 likes this

#133 Gekon

Gekon
  • Full Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Negative Feedback- Mataveri

I brought 2x D. Regia from him over 3 weeks ago. As a bonus he told me I will also get the R. Gorgonias. Alltoghether I've paid 35E incl postage on 21st March 2012. I've asked him if he can sent the plants on Monday 26th which he did (apparently)- exactly, apparently.Its over two weeks now and the plants haven't arrived yet. I prosume even if they arrived now, they'll be dead by now. To make it worse, I've concacted him about 4 times now and still havn't got the reply yet.

If this issue its going to be resolved finally, I'd let you guys know. Even if, I will never buy from this seller ever again.

#134 Gekon

Gekon
  • Full Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 19:23 PM

Update- I got my money back now but to achive that, I had to open a dispute on Paypal.

This is my advice- AVOID THAT SELLER

Edited by Gekon, 12 April 2012 - 19:24 PM.

#135 alooha

alooha
  • Full Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:CP´s

Posted 17 April 2012 - 00:19 AM

Negative Feedback- Mataveri

Hi all,
I bought some seeds/plants from Mataveri (Michal) on 21/mar/12.
He told me that my order was sent on 26/mar/12 but I never received anything :(
I sent some pm´s but the seller not answer me.

AVOID THAT SELLER !!!

• Gekon likes this

#136 Andy Collins

Andy Collins
  • Admin
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous Plants, Gardening, Walking, Geocaching, Music,Computers and the Internet

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Mataveri will not be posting or selling on here again until something is sorted out.

#137 lilacina

lilacina
  • Full Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 17:32 PM

Hello guys,
today I would like to tell you the story of a trade that started in march and that never happend indeed.
In march I started a topic in which I´ve been searching for U.endresii,U.praetermissa and U.longifolia. Short time after publishing the topic I received a pm from cplantspain ("Isa"),a collector from spain. He promised me to send good portions of the utrics and wanted me to suggest what I am willing to send for trade.Well,I sent him two Heliamphora (minor and neblinae x hispida) and a few days later the guy confirmed the plants receipt. As he told me in his pm he has been very happy with the plants for they grew well for him. In his message he also told me he sent the utrics for me,but I didn´t receive any sending from him. I waited more than two weeks and told him meanwhile that I still didn´t receive the plants.
Isa told me he´d be very disappointed about our mailing system and he promised to send another packet as a replacement for the lost one. Meanwhile we have may now and I still didn´t receive anything from him. He wanted me to believe that I´ll receive the packet until last weekend,but today we have monday and I still didn´t.Apart from the time I´ve been waiting for the plants they should have died meanwhile - if they have been sent anyhow.
Of course it´s possible that a packet gets lost on it´s way,but nobody can tell me that also a second sending will get lost the same way.
I´m very disappointed about such an unserious grower and at the end just all I can do is to warn you all not to send plants to this guy before receiving something from him! Of course I tried to settle this problem with him personally,but all my tries failed!
What a shame we even have to do with a criminal fraud in connexion with a harmless hobby for we (almost!) all just want to enjoy the plants,nothing more!

Edited by lilacina, 07 May 2012 - 20:13 PM.

• evulFarmer and mikaazzon like this

#138 mattynatureboy44

mattynatureboy44
  • Full Members
  • 703 posts
  • Interests:CPS, Football, Animals, Wildlife, Sports, Pets

Posted 21 June 2012 - 17:48 PM

Hello, dont know if I am posting in the right place but i just wanted to make forum members aware of a recent swap I did with forum member name carniplatns's, he is a newish member and against my better judgement I went ahead with the swap, sending a ceph clone and 5 vft clones and as yet 3 weeks later I have still not recieved anything from him and I get the feeling I am not going to now. Maybe its genuine and they are just lost in the post but as it is a new member I have my doubts and didn't want it happening to anyone else on the forum just incase this member is not genuine. I apologise in advance if I have got this wrong, but I am 6 good plants down plus postage costs to spain.

#139 Andy Collins

Andy Collins
  • Admin
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous Plants, Gardening, Walking, Geocaching, Music,Computers and the Internet

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

Looks like these 2 cplantspain and carniplatns are the same person. lilacina and Matty do you have the address you sent the plants to? I have banned both these members that's all I can do.

It just goes to show 30 days probation for new members to enter the sales forums in not long enough. I will be considering increasing this to 6 months.

All I can say is if you are trading trading with a new members is make sure you get the money or the plants before you send yours.
  • Ian Salter likes this

#140 James Stevens

James Stevens
  • Full Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 22:24 PM

Hi,
Beware of exchangeing with the collector formerly using the name Cplantsspain (now banned), He will make lots of excuses but you will recieve no plants! His postal adrress is ;

Isa Climent
C/ Atocha , n4 , 6D
03502 Benidorm Alicante
Spain.

below is some of my correspondence with him so you know how he opperates, best wishes to all honest forumists!

sarra1

Group:Full Members

Sent 24 April 2012 - 22:57 PM

Hi,

It will have to be oreophila "purple throat / heavy veined as I only bought the IP1 a few weeks ago and have none spare yet.

therefore, I will send you oreophila "purple throat / heavy veined" and Dionaea "cup trap"

and you will send me PV33 var.venosa. Green, anthocyanin free form and your choice of ether PV17 var. burkii Large form

or PV20 var. burkii. Large form (whichever will eventually grow largest would be my first choice, rather than the one you have the biggest spare of).

My postal address is;

send me your address and I will post tomorrow or the day after.

thanks for the exchange,
James

Hi all, thanks for visiting,
Here is my grow list,

http://www.cpukforum...showtopic=42205

I'm always happy to consider exchanges for anything I don't have (Europe only),
pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Group:Banned

Sent 25 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

I will send PV17 because is bigger (the rizome than the PV20)

Ok my addres :

Isa Climent
C/ Atocha , n4 , 6D
03502 Benidorm Alicante
Spain.

I will send you this evening. =)

Thanks

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thank you-I'll send yours tomorrow morning.

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hi, Im looking your photos, you have any dionaea clon more for swap? If you have I can send PV20 to and you send me one or 2 clone more.

Thanks

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Hi,
I definately have spares of heterophylla, royal red and shark's tooth. I can possibly take smaller divisions of others if you tell me what you are interested in. I would prefer to swap for another sarracenia other than purpurea this time, do you have anything else? if not sarracenia, I am also looking for interesting named dionea clones I don't have as well utric. inflata and aldrovanda.
regards,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

I dont have utric inflata and aldrovanda sorry.
I'm interested int the royal red and shark's tooth.
The mirror if you can.

I have clones of d. dentate, giant peach, fused tooth, and extreme fushed tooth. Moreo or less they have 1 cm of rizome.
Drosera intermedia cuba, d. tokaiensis, prolífera, adelae and madagascarensis.

regards

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

I would like your extreme fushed tooth, for your choice from royal red or shark's tooth, I don't have mirror, sorry.

regards,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hi difficoult choice ;)

I preffer the royal red.

Well i will send : d. fushed extreme, and PV17 and PV33. oks'?

How many rizoma have ?

Thanks

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

That's good for me- I am happy to let you have a small shark's tooth for a small unrooted cutting from any sarracenia I don't have if you want to make an offer.

"How many rizoma have ?" - sorry, I don't understand this question-what did you mean?

regards,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

If you want I send you a rooted cut of PV9 for the small shark's and a little rooted cut of any leucophyla.

Sorry about my english ;) how many cm of rizome ? The size of the rizome

Thanks

2012 20:40 PM
Block
Turn Notifications OFF

Archive Conversation

Send a copy of this conversation to stevejames85@live.co.uk
Send Now

Invite Participants

You may invite up to 3 more members
Add

Folders
New 0
My Conversations 17
Drafts 0

Add
Edit

Storage

Your messenger storage

5%

5% of your quota (350 messages)

Search Messages

(2 Pages)
<
Compose New
Add Reply
Delete

dionaea

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

I will check sizes and get back to you after dinner- which leaucophylla clones do you have?

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

I dont have any leaucophylla clone.

Ok thanks

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 13:32 PM

Hi,

The oreophila is an almost mature plant with a 2-3cm rhizome, no flowers this year but pitchers should be close to full size.

royal red and sharks tooth are approx 2cm diameter.

I don't have any small leaucophylla cuttings, but I grew leauco "gas station site" from seed last year-would two seedlings be ok with you?

James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 25 April 2012 - 20:01 PM

Ok, this evening I can't send the plants. I will send tomorrow .

Best regards

sarra1

Sent 25 April 2012 - 23:23 PM

that's fine-I will send yours tomorrow too.

thanks for the trade.

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 26 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Plants was shipped this morning

I wish you recibed early

Best regards

sarra1

Sent 26 April 2012 - 13:06 PM

I sent yours ten minutes ago!

many thanks,

James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

sarra1

Sent 18 May 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hi,
Did you get chance to post the plants? they havn't arrived yet.
Home mine reached you safely.
regards, James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

sarra1

Sent 23 May 2012 - 22:59 PM

Still no sign of the plants- and no reply from you. please get in touch.

regards,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 24 May 2012 - 21:17 PM

Hi sarra1, sorry for dont reply, Im very "disconected" for the exams.

Not arrived yet?
Please monday I will go to post office, for ask.

Sorry for the inconvient, I send you reply on monday.

Thanks

sarra1

Sent 24 May 2012 - 21:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks for replying, I did not know you had exams on, sorry-and good luck!

Thanks in advance for asking at the post office- did you recieve my plants OK?

regards,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

Cplantspain

Sent 28 May 2012 - 13:17 PM

Hi, Incredible, the post man, search, and find your plants (my package for you) in the post office.
The pack say--> bad address.

I take the pack and look the plants, are a little bad, if you want, i can send you the next monday, I think that the plants will be ok.

And send one plant like a give.

Are you ok?

Please send me the address now.

(I will impress your adrres for avoid confusions)
Sorry.

Thanks

sarra1

Sent 28 May 2012 - 13:38 PM

Hi,
OK, Not your fault, no problem. So long as the plants are basically healthy they should recover- give them a good soaking for a few days before you post them next monday and they should recover. Thanks for the gift!

my address is;

thanks again,
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

sarra1

Sent 20 June 2012 - 13:40 PM

Hi,
When did you re-post the plants? they still have not arrived.
James

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.
Edit
Delete

sarra1

Sent Today, 22:08 PM

Still no plants and no reply, starting to lose patience now...............

Here is my grow list,

pm if interested.