- - - - -

Forum Sales Negative Feedback

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#21 mobile

mobile
  • Global Moderator
  • 4,349 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants & hydroculture.

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:17 AM

The web site may not be the best (a few too many pages to go through before you reach what you want). But Gert (extreme plants) is VERY GOOD. His plants are healthy and larger than usually found for the price. He is also very friendly and helpful.

If you are having a problem then contact him and he will sort it out. You also need to realise that not all web sites are a full time buisness, so if Gert isn't replying, he may be on holiday.

This is one of the better CP suppliers IMHO.

I emailed them with an enquiry last week and got a reply from Gert within a few minutes.

#22 Martin Hingst

Martin Hingst
  • Full Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • Interests:music, cycling, travelling, minerals, utricularia :-)

Posted 24 March 2008 - 13:44 PM

Asked Gert several questions few days ago, he always answered promptly and friendly. All within the same day.

Also no problems with his plants - in fact it is him who made some very nice and rare species availabe.

I am sure you will soon find a way to solve your problems.

#23 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 2,269 posts
  • Interests:CP's ofcourse!

Posted 24 March 2008 - 16:40 PM

I'm sure you'll easily sort any problems out with Gert, personally I've found him a pleasure to deal with :wub:

Heather

#24 Carletis

Carletis
  • Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 23:01 PM

I'm waiting to email with him to clear this problem, but I'm receiving good feedback about him from you. When I finish the problem I will do a positive feedback ;-)

#25 Carletis

Carletis
  • Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:05 AM

Problem is over, Gert is an excellent person and better seller, the only problem was in his web page.
I retire the negative feedback about extreme-plants.eu ;)

#26 Andy Collins

Andy Collins
  • Admin
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous Plants, Gardening, Walking, Geocaching, Music,Computers and the Internet

Posted 27 March 2008 - 13:24 PM

I've added a few languages to the forum. See drop down menu in bottom left corner of the page. May be useful to some members. Let me know if there's any problems.

:yes:

#27 gert hoogenstrijd

gert hoogenstrijd
  • Full Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 13:59 PM

Dear All,

By coincidence I was visiting these items, and saw one negative post about my webshop. I only can say that I am trying to answer as quickly as possible and that by the end of this year there will be a better webshop. Also, I want to ask people to first sort things out with me out before complaining on this page.
Finally I am sending many many e-mails to all my cp-friend and customers. Sometimes it takes me hours to reply all in a day. Till now only some % of my sendings went wrong, but as you all know I am always sending new plants or sending the money back if there is no other solutions. I prefer good services and good contact over urning any money.
The mail services in Spain and Italy take sometimes much more time then 5 days. Also the English language posses a problem for some customers, but my Frenach, Italian and SPanish is not good to reply.

But till now all problems if excisting were solved by me and I hope that all the customers that are happy with my services and plants will put there comments here too.

I hope to meet you all sometime in the future, because I prefer personal contact and talks instead of mailing:}

Gert Hoogenstrijd
Extreme-plants.eu

#28 Giovanni Schober

Giovanni Schober
  • Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 18:30 PM

Hi,

I have to report a buyer named David Waldron.

I sent him month ago an order of those Pings for example:

> AGNATA CSUF
> CLYCLOSECTA
> EHLERSAIE ALBIFLORA X MORANENSIS
> EMARG X CYCLO
> GIGANTEA
> GIGANTEA X LAUEANA CRIMSON
> HETROPHYLLA
> MOCT
> MOCT X LAUEANA ORANGE
> TONOLA

After asking him wheather the plants arrived (because he didn't paid the money)he told me that all plants are dead.

I asked for pictures as usual. He answered me he cannot take any photos. Very strange (he cannot even ask the neighbour...)
However I told him he should let me know which plants will survive, because suddenly some seemed to be ok.
I wrote him several eMail which he didn't answered. I just wait for 97€ or a part of it if some plants should really arrived in bad conditions.

A very bad buyer!

Kind regards
Giovanni

#29 Giovanni Schober

Giovanni Schober
  • Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

It seems that David don't want to answer me in this Topic.
Isn't it possible (maybe for the moderators) to write him an eMail and ask for explanations?
I am quite annoyed about what happened...

Kind regards
Giovanni

#30 Andy Collins

Andy Collins
  • Admin
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous Plants, Gardening, Walking, Geocaching, Music,Computers and the Internet

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

Giovanni, PM me his user name or email and I'll see what I can do.

#31 Giovanni Schober

Giovanni Schober
  • Full Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

Hi,

It seems that David Waldron is also a thief!
For more information please look to this Thread:
http://www.cpukforum...s...c=26806&hl=

I hope David is banned from this Form?
Any news, Aidan (from Sascha or Waldron)?

Kind regards
Giovanni

#32 Carletis

Carletis
  • Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 17:01 PM

Hello everybody.

I need to know about Mort, I think to do an order and I think that he is the previous owner of nepenti (many buyers knows about problems with trades with nepenti)

Positive feedback about Mort? opinions?

Thanks a lot.

#33 Mort

Mort
  • Full Members
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants, computers, IT, motorization...

Posted 25 June 2008 - 20:07 PM

Hello everybody.

I need to know about Mort, I think to do an order and I think that he is the previous owner of nepenti (many buyers knows about problems with trades with nepenti)

Positive feedback about Mort? opinions?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,
I'm not owner of Nepenti :(
But Lukas from Nepenti is my friend :)

Don't be afraid I will do everything to send the plants in the best possible conditions and in the fastest possible way.
I can send you invoice or some confirmation documents if you order plants before import.

Best Regards,
Marek

#34 Alexis

Alexis
  • Global Moderator
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 20:23 PM

Andy's away at the moment, but I've suspended David W. He's only posted once, but we don't want the nutter back.

#35 Carletis

Carletis
  • Full Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 23:02 PM

Hi,
I'm not owner of Nepenti :(
But Lukas from Nepenti is my friend :)

Don't be afraid I will do everything to send the plants in the best possible conditions and in the fastest possible way.
I can send you invoice or some confirmation documents if you order plants before import.

Best Regards,
Marek

Hehehehe, sorry, I had to ask, economy in Spain is down and it is normal that there is distrust.

About Nepenti, it calms me to know that you aren't from Nepenti, I have read very negative feedback about them.

Thank you for answering and sorry for inconveniences.

#36 Simon Lumb

Simon Lumb
  • Full Members
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:Nepenthes

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:16 PM

Hi,

It seems that David Waldron is also a thief!
For more information please look to this Thread:
http://www.cpukforum...s...c=26806&hl=

I hope David is banned from this Form?
Any news, Aidan (from Sascha or Waldron)?

Kind regards
Giovanni

I've just read this thread a followed the link. Personally I think this scum bag should have been given some good old fashioned frontier justice. I know what I would have done if I caught someone thieving from my greenhouse.

#37 Danny...

Danny...
  • Full Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants ,Body Art, Aroids and AZ!!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 18:37 PM

I agree Simon!

Let's see if he does it again after snapping off one or two fingers :wacko:

Any chance someone caught this moron in a picture??

Would be good defence for other growers..to look out for him on their open day's..or events.

The nerve of some people!!! :woot:

#38 carnicollector

carnicollector
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:growing carnivorous plants; IV

Posted 16 September 2008 - 13:07 PM

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have contact to the user whose nick is "wasted"?
I sent him a very nice N. flava month ago. He wanted to pay cash by mail but nothing arrived me. So about one week later I asked him again and he told me he will send the money again. This is the last message I recieved from him:

Hi Bindig.

Very sorry, I never got a chance to resend it before my vacation, I just got back and will send it today.

Damon

sincerely,
Bindig

#39 Amar

Amar
  • Full Members
  • 2,233 posts
  • Interests:single malt whisky, irish/scottish music, tin whistles, low whistles, and yes, carnivorous plants.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 14:07 PM

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have contact to the user whose nick is "wasted"?
I sent him a very nice N. flava month ago. He wanted to pay cash by mail but nothing arrived me. So about one week later I asked him again and he told me he will send the money again. This is the last message I recieved from him:

sincerely,
Bindig

Hi Bindig, I've dealt with Damon on a few occasions, have only had good experiences!

#40 carnicollector

carnicollector
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:growing carnivorous plants; IV

Posted 16 September 2008 - 14:35 PM

Hello Amar,

Thank you for your answer.
Could you please write him an eMail that he should answer here? (I only have his PM address and maybe he is not reading his PMs.)
I hope we can clear this problem.

sincerely,
Bindig