• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#41 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 2,269 posts
  • Interests:CP's ofcourse!

Posted 16 September 2008 - 14:55 PM

I'll second that - one of the good guys in my opinion so I'm sure you'll sort things out.

Its always risky sending cash in the post - personally I wouldnt recommend it unless its a last resport and a small amount. Its worth sending recorded delivery too if you can afford to. Its always difficult when the payment goes missing too - it's neither persons fault thats its missing but either the buyer will have to pay twice or the seller will send the plant for free so one of you is going to lose out.

SOLUTION = Paypal!! Its the safest and quickest way to pay people - especially those in different countries.......

EDIT - I've sent him an email although if he's not been on the forum checking his pm's, then he is probably wont be checking his emails yet either. I'm sure the lack of response will just be because he's been busy!!

Heather

#42 Amar

Amar
  • Full Members
  • 2,202 posts
  • Interests:single malt whisky, irish/scottish music, tin whistles, low whistles, and yes, carnivorous plants.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 21:01 PM

True, there is absolutely nothing you must worry about. He will get back to you.

#43 Amori

Amori
  • Full Members
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Plants, nature, fitness training, music.

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:02 AM

Greenhouse thieves... My girlfriend and I do pest control on a nursery property, it seems to have the same effect on thieves as on rabbits and pigeons. We haven't shot anyone and hopefully will never have to.
Damon is a very good guy, I've dealt with him in person and he was very generous :thanks:

#44 carnicollector

carnicollector
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:growing carnivorous plants; IV

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

Good morning,

My main problem is the fact that wasted wrote me the last time month (!) ago. So I am not sure wheather he will pay the plants.

Thank you for your help,
Bindig

#45 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 13:19 PM

Bindig

Hopefully Damon should contact you soon, he has been very busy and hasnt been checking his pms. He also advised that he has sent money to you twice - once by airsure and once not. He is trying to claim the money back for the airsure one but its complicated since it was signed for so its not exactly lost! I advise Damon not to send anymore cash in the post though since you now have paypal but I expect he will want to to see if he can claim the money back first otherwise that will be the 3rd time he's paid for the plants!

Heather

#46 carnicollector

carnicollector
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:growing carnivorous plants; IV

Posted 07 October 2008 - 18:16 PM

Good evening,

It is really strange that he can answer you immediately but never me....
One month past and no answer of him.

I am thinking about to ask my advocate.
He is absolutely non-serious and very unreliable - I am very angry about his behavior.

sincerely,
Bindig

#47 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Bindig

Damon / Wasted has not been using the forum so if you have sent him any pms then he will not have received them.

I have sent him an email and I should get a notification when he opens it. I dont think he is accessing his emails or pms.

To be honest I'm a little worried - I hope he's ok.

Heather

#48 Guest_Mic_*

Guest_Mic_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2008 - 17:01 PM

Petr is a bad seller.
He ignores his buyers...

#49 Petr

Petr
  • Full Members
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants (especially Dioneaa muscipula and nepenthes hybrids), Electronics, Sport, Hiking, Traveling ...

Posted 19 November 2008 - 00:19 AM

Petr is a bad seller.
He ignores his buyers...

Do you think me? I have written you that I dont send you P. aphrodite. Did you receve it? You are bad buyer!, becasue you may try send me email or another message and dont write there.

#50 Petr

Petr
  • Full Members
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Carnivorous plants (especially Dioneaa muscipula and nepenthes hybrids), Electronics, Sport, Hiking, Traveling ...

Posted 19 November 2008 - 15:36 PM

this is a message from Mic.

What is your problem ??? *beep* you
f*** YOUR MOTHER. I piss on her !!!!

THis message was sent a long time ago. the stupid man is you.....
Go and play with your little plants.

Grosse pute de merde, je chie sur ta mères et j'encule ton père avec des gravillons.

"I do no accept paypal". Mdrrrr He wants to be paid in cash. YOU ARE REALLY HILARIOUS.

Allezz dégage merdeux.

Mic, you are not grower, you are realy idiot sorry :thumbsup:

#51 Alexis

Alexis
  • Global Moderator
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 19:11 PM

Dealing with...

#52 le petit

le petit
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 16:30 PM

Sorry Petr, I hope you will not have poor thoughts about french... ;) Just by this message I can tel you thats is a bad grower ;)

#53 meizwang

meizwang
  • Full Members
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Sarracenia, disas, fruit trees, vegetables, south african bulbs, cacti...horticulture.

Posted 25 December 2008 - 16:49 PM

Oh my God that was funny! For those of you who don't speak french, http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

#54 jimfoxy

jimfoxy
  • Full Members
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:population issues, sustainability, environment

Posted 21 January 2009 - 18:00 PM

This is not feedback for a grower but a warning against Simply Electronics. Giving the appearance of being in the UK, they seem to be based in Hong Kong. Amazon and Google Checkout are on the road to disassociating with them.

They are unlikely to have your item in stock (despite saying otherwise), will not inform you of any delay, take your money immediately and, when you cancel your order and ask for a refund, you will be lucky to get it quicker than a month later. If you do get your goods then it will not have a UK or European guarantee (so called 'grey' goods).

This isn't just my experience but the experience of many!

#55 Dicon

Dicon
  • Full Members
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:neps and orchids

Posted 22 January 2009 - 00:01 AM

This is not feedback for a grower but a warning against Simply Electronics. Giving the appearance of being in the UK, they seem to be based in Hong Kong. Amazon and Google Checkout are on the road to disassociating with them.

They are unlikely to have your item in stock (despite saying otherwise), will not inform you of any delay, take your money immediately and, when you cancel your order and ask for a refund, you will be lucky to get it quicker than a month later. If you do get your goods then it will not have a UK or European guarantee (so called 'grey' goods).

This isn't just my experience but the experience of many!

Not to be confused with Simply Control who are both reliable and UK based!

#56 linton

linton
  • Full Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:17 AM

Oh my God that was funny! For those of you who don't speak french, http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Yeah, you're right. That was pure gold!!!

#57 fly guy

fly guy
  • Full Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 20:15 PM

Hi,
I want to warn you against Kurt Komlec from Belgium.

There was a common order concerning pure live sphagnum moss organised by paulo09 from polish CP forum www.rosliny-owadozerne.pl.
The money was paid, the order was confirmed on 10 March 2009. The moss reached Poland on 24 March 2009. I received my part of the order 2 days later.

Problems are:
1. I ordered 10 litres of pure live sphagnum moss, I received only about 5 litres.
2. The quality of the moss is very poor.
3. Firstly, still in March, Kurt Komlec refused to return the money. Although he maintained that the moss is of good quality and proper quantity, he promised to send moss once again as a sign of goodwill. But then, he has obviously changed his mind. He do not respond to the mails neither mine nor paulo09's. There is no sign from him for a month now. Paulo09 said that he ordered moss from him previously and it was of good quality. I cannot blame paulo09, he is a reliable CP grower, plants from him are always of good quality.

Here are some pictures of the alleged pure live sphagnum moss.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see, it contains only about 5% of pure live sphagnum. The rest are just some trash from the forest.

Edited by fly guy, 27 April 2009 - 14:01 PM.

#58 sativ

sativ
  • Full Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 23:02 PM

Moss in the photos is 3 times better than that, what i recived... [the same import form polish CP forum]
I found many cones, wood, other mosses, dead bugs and ~98% of this was dead sphagnum. It looked like somebody have taken it from the forest, packed and sent....

#59 Marcel van den Broek

Marcel van den Broek
  • Full Members
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:all carnivorous plants

Posted 27 April 2009 - 15:48 PM

This only looks like a normal forum, but it is the website of bohemica.
See this topic: http://www.cpukforum...amp;hl=bohemica

#60 sativ

sativ
  • Full Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 16:27 PM

www.rosliny-owadozerne.pl was made by old nepenti owners, some years ago. Recently forum members have collected money for new hosting and server, and now forum don't have anything similar with Bohemica plants/Nepenti etc. Previous forum was only financed by BP due to provide support for their buyers. After some years it evolved to quite big forum gathering most od CP groovers from Poland...

Regards