Info, help and opinions of Catopsis Berteroniana flowers, Drosera Slackii and Ping. Tina 'Pitcher'

Catopsis Berteroniana

I have 4 Catopsis Berteroniana plants that in spike and due to flower/open soon I think and I wondering if it is possible to pollinate the flowers and therefore getting some seeds from them? I know it takes a LONG time to get from germination too adult plant and I know I can just divide plants to produce more but I thought about giving it ago and see what happens!

Catopsis Berteroniana Flower Spike

Drosera Slackii

I have a D. Slaclii that’s in a bit of a sorry state, I have had it for a number of years in the same post so I was wondering what compost mix it likes/needs and best environment to keep it in? (it is currently in with the Sarries in full sun in about an inch of water in my polytonal).

Ping. Tina

Earlier last week on the carnivorous plants FB group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/tanamankarnivor/690917761001882/?notif_t=like) I posted about My Ping. Tina producing a tube/pitcher like leaf and asking if it possible to pulling and take it as a cutting and seeing if it produces the same mutation in the plants that hopefully grow from the leaf. I had a wonderful reaction to my post and received some very interesting information the members. I know the likelihood of what I wrote to actually next none because the mutation is not stable as it’s a mutation of the ‘leaf’ not the genetics of the plant itself but should I try it and see what happens? What do you all think?

GEDC0179Ping. Tina 'Pitcher' 3

Ping. Tina 'Pitcher' 2

Ping. Tina 'Pitcher' 1