linuxman

No email notification of new message

Whenever I was PM'd in the past I used to get an email notification. Now I've noticed this no longer happens and the option appears to have been disabled by the administrator. Is there any reason for this, or do I need to set some other option first?

I'll look into it for you Martin. I didn't disable it as it would be a foolish move.  It could be a problem with the domain provider but I'm not sure.  

Hi Martin

I've checked and the setting hasn't been changed by me or you.  Actually it CAN'T be changed by you.  It's on by default.  I've looked into your profile update history and I see you changed your email address last month.  Can you please PM me (I'm getting message emails anyway) with the email address you'd like to get notifications to (it will also be the one you need to log in from as this will be the one connected to your account).  

If anyone else is having this problem then please let me know.  Preferably via PM as I'm more likely to see it.  

I did receive email notification the other day, so whatever you've done Richard has had some effect. I'll have to wait for another PM to confirm it's fixed though.

Good.  Thanks for letting me know Martin. Message me if the problem crops up again.